KagamixReaderxHimuro: The two of you

Author's Note:

Sorry if I wasn't able to update as early as possible 'cause I'm really busy now that it's August and that we're very busy with school and all the activities. Anyways~

_•_•_•_•_•_

"Taiga! Tatsuya!" You yelled as you ran towards the two with a smile on your face but anyone who clearly knows you, can tell that there's something else behind that. The two looked at you and smile. It faltered a bit but they just hid it.

"(First name)!"
"Yo (First name)."
"I have a good news guys! I'm going to participate in our school's girls basketball team! Isn't that cool?"
"Wow! You have reached your goal now." Taiga exclaimed. Tatsuya just smiled then said.

"I bet you're really excited to play. Since you're that eager, should we have a round?"
"Is that a challenge I hear Tatsuya?"
"Hey! That's not fair! Let me in too!"
"Well. Since Taiga really wants to. Then let's have a bet. The one who scores the most wins and he/she will be given the opportunity to rule the two. Is that fair?" You asked them.
"Fair enough. Let's start. You'll hold the start ball Taiga."
"Got it."

You're still kids here so it really didn't matter who wins or lose. In the end, you won and that surely gave you the chance to order the two around. Your first command is for them to buy 3 strawberry, vanilla and chocolate flavored ice cream. The two looked at each other and smiled. They know that you're a really kind person and would never truly order harsh or embarrassing things.

"Yum! This sure is very sweet!" You squealed in delight. Tatsuya offered his strawberry flavored for you to taste. Even Taiga did as well. In the end, the three of you shared your foods. The day has come to an end at that court and now is time for you three to go home. It's truly a cool day.

"I'm home...."
"Welcome back sweetie." Your mom announced from the kitchen. You're only a single child so no one is going to greet you other than your mom. Your father is in another country as well. Sigh...

"Mom....are we really going to move out after the competition in my school?"
"Sorry hon but we really do. Your father is now stationed back to Japan."
"I know. It's just...."
"Don't worry. We'll come back here again. So cheer up okay?"
".....Got it." You went to your room and saw two small boxes sitting on your table. One is the color of red with a white ribbon clip on it and the other is a purple box with blue pendant. Both were gifts from Taiga and Tatsuya and one thing that you'll treasure the most considering that you're going to move to another country.

"Japan huh... If I'm not mistaken, that's Tatsuya and Taiga's home right?" You smiled a bit. 'Maybe...just maybe... I can still meet them there or be back here for a visit. But.... How am I going to tell them?' You rolled over your bed as you think of the right choice.

"Ugh... I hate this... What am I going to do!?"

~ After the Basketball competition~

Time passed by so quickly and with your team winning the Nationals, it's now time to go. You couldn't help the tears prickling down your cheeks.

"(First name)."
"Tatsuya... Taiga..."
"We've heard everything from auntie. Is it true?"
"...sorry...sorry...sorry... I really need to. I just can't tell it to you. I don't want to end our friendship here! No! No!"

You were now totally crying as you look at their faces. Even though you're still a 12 year old here, the way you complained make it look so childish.

"(First name)..."
"Tatsuya and Taiga had became my first friends when I came here in America and...and... WAH!!!!" You dropped to the floor and cried. Thank goodness, all of the people in the stadium has left and all that's left are you three and some staffs. They quickly hugged you never wanting to let you go. What you don't know is that the two of them harbors feelings for you. A brotherly love and a mutual love.