Mayuzumi Chihiro: Manga

2nd POV

"(First name)-chan? You're reading that manga again?" You looked up from your book and saw your classmate, Eisa.

"Yo, Eisa! This is my favorite so yes I'm reading it again." You were reading a manga not known to anyone. It was entitled 'Arisa', a story about twins who were involved with this 'King and him granting wishes'. It is really a sad story and a heart-throbbing one.

"So what chapter are you now?"
"Chapter 15. Ugh!Manabe's being a real jerk here!"
"Sigh. You and you're childish antics. You and Mayuzumi-san really love those things. And I can see that you two match!" You suddenly blushed at that. You've liked him for a year now but you still can't confess to him. There will be times where you and him will work together or read together.

You've been book-buddies ever since. Mayuzumi was the same but you were afraid to admit something like that.

It was now lunch time and you decided to have one at the rooftop. It's really peaceful there and hardly, no one goes there. Once you opened the door, you saw Mayuzumi sitting on the ground, reading one of his manga.

"Chi-chan."
"(First name). What are you doing here?"
"I could ask you the same. I'm going to eat here since the cafeteria's full and it's very noisy. I know you're reading so you don't have to tell me."

"Mm.."

You started eating then you noticed Chihiro looking at you. "You want some?" You offered your food. He nodded and you fed him. Both of you were blushing but not that much.

"You're a great cook (First name)."
"Thanks! May I see what you're reading?"
"Mm." You scooted over to him to look while eating. Constantly, he would get one piece of food from your lunch while you read. The manga was really funny and romantic. It made you gagged at one part because of laughter and Chihiro had to pat your back.

"*cough..cough* T-Thanks. Sigh... I thought I was going to die!"

*ding dong*

The bell has rang so the two of you grabbed all of your things and went back. You did not know if he had feelings for you or not.

After class

Class has ended and you were about to go to Mayuzumi when a guy from your class blocked you.

"Hey (First name). May I ask for your notes for the upcoming test?"
"Sorry (Male's name) but I will be using it."
"Then will you teach me by coming to my house?" Chihiro was ticked off with his attitude so he quickly grabbed your wrist and said to the guy with cold glare.

"Sorry but she already has plans. Let's go, (First name)."
"Chi-chan? W-Wait! S-Sorry for that."

You were being dragged by Chihiro towards the outskirts of the school. You were worried and decided to stop.

"Chi-chan? What wrong?"
"...."
"Chi-chan?"
"That guys looking at you in perverted ways and I don't like that. He was totally trying to flirt with you!" He lost his temper.

'This is new.' You've never seen him angry before and it confuses you would he react like that. You were in love with him but still you're a pretty innocent soul when it comes to it.

"And?"
"What the hell, (First name). Can't you see that he's literally undressing you in his mind. What a dirty mind he has!"
"Chi-chan? Are you perhaps...jealous?"
"I'm not jealous but I'm angry at the fact that he's looking at you like that."
"Why?"
"Because."
"Hmm?"
"I like...you." You eyes widened when you heard those words.

"Am I hearing it correctly Chi-chan? Me? Like?"
"Yes, (First name) so will you?" You grinned and hugged him tightly then you pecked his lips.

"Yes."
"I love you."
"Mm..."

He kissed you and pulled out. Afterwards, he put his forehead to yours and said:

"I'll be the best one for you. I may sound like the one from my manga but this is how I feel about you. I'll cherish you (First name)."
"Me too, Chi-chan."

=END=
_•_•_•_•_•_
Author's Note.

Short I know. So I'll try to update this Friday or Saturday but I don't guarantee anything! Anyways! Wait for the next chapter okay?