Ogiwara Shigehiro: Again

Author's Note:

Hello minna! So let's see the title. Right right. So I want to try Shigehiro-chan. I wonder if I'll do good? Oh well! Thanks for all the votes and support minna! Let's start shall we?

_•_•_•_•_•_
SWISH

"All right! Another score!" You yelled as you try to shoot another ball into the ring. You gained another score as you shoot. While running, a mob of brown hair caught your eyes. He held a sad face as he look at you play.

'Eh? Does he want to play? Then...I'll play with him!'

"Hello! I'm (First name)! Would you like to play one-on-one with me?"
"M-Me? Sorry but I don't play it anymore."
"You...don't play it anymore? Why!? Basketball's like...life!"
"Sorry. Really...I don't play it. I gave up on it long ago."
"Oh. That's a pity. But...I still want you to play with me! Just for awhile. Would you?"
"Sorry really."
"Well then sorry as well cause I ain't going to take a no for that."

You winked at him and started to pull him inside the court. You positioned him in front of the ring and played. Your cheerful eyes suddenly change from lively to serious fiery one. Then you played against him. He tried to defend as much as possible but was truly shocked with your speed. You faked a slide to the right then back to the left grabbing the ball back then shoot. He reached for the ball but you ducked and shoot it.

SWISH

"All right! You're good! No one has ever keep up with me!"
"Wow..."
"Eh?"
"You're good."
"Hehehe. Thanks. Well, I've played all my life and this has become my hobby and life." You smiled widely as you said that to him.

"Did you ever once despise basketball?"
"Hmm? I did." He was shocked cause you still smiled as if nothing has happened and that you didn't despise basketball.

"W-Why..."
"Hmm? Why what?"
"Why do you still smile!? You despised it right so how come you love it again!?"
"Well... I realized that I may be weak but I know that I can still improve. I asked myself, 'Is this all I can do?' Or 'Am I just thinking that this is my limit?'. I learned that this is not my limit 'cause there is no limit! Everything's possible!"
"No limit?"
"Yup! No limit! There are a lot of possibilities! Thinking that you're already in your limit will literally limit you and you will be bound. Gets?"
"No limit...a lot of possibilities. I see... Thanks!"
"Eh? A-Ah..."

He ran out of the court with a smile. It weirded you out but at least he's smiling now.

"I wonder what was that... Oh well. Wait. What time is it?" You looked at the clock and saw that it's 6:00. "Oh... SHIT!! I am so late!! And I am in-charge of cooking dinner!!! Wah!! I'm in so deep trouble!!"

••After a week••

It has been a week since I saw that boy and I didn't even ask his name. His uniform is familiar though... What school was it? Nah. Never mind. It's time to go to the court after that terrible grounding! Finally... I'M FREE!!!

squeak squeak

"Eh? Who could be playing here?" You turned around and saw the same boy you met a week ago.

'Isn't he..?'
"Hello there! We meet again! I didn't ask for your name. What is it?"
"Ogiwara. Ogiwara Shigehiro."
"I see. Do you still remember mine?"
"(First name) right?"
"(Last name)(First name)."
"It's nice to meet you."
"Again! Anyways. I see that you've come to play here. You gained your love for basketball once again?"
"Yeah. After what you said, I realized that I just need to think the impossible and be reasonable. Thinking that it's my limit already is not an excuse for there is no limitation to everything in basketball. Wanna play?"
"If it's one-on-one, then let me in please! I just recovered from my horrible grounding and I'm going to keep it at that."
"Heh.... Then I'm not going to let you win."
"We'll see about that."
"Hahaha. Let's go?"
"Of course."

True to his words, he did give his best and the score was a tie. You laughed at the score and gave him a pat on the back. Every now and then, you would play with him and the two of you became close friends. You discovered the reason he quitted basketball and it saddened you but at least now you know and that he has overcome it. A news came to you and it was a game between Seirin and Rakuzan. You remembered his friend, Kuroko Tetsuya. You wanted him to meet Kuroko again so you did what is right.

"Shige? You there?"
"Yeah why?"
"Meet me here at the park. Right now. I need to give you something."
"I see. I'll go there as soon as possible."
"Thank you!" Your plan is on the move and all you need now is to ask some people around.

Ogiwara went to the park and a random person gave him something. There was a small note with your hand writing there.

"Sorry. I need to go to the convenient store near the coliseum. Meet me there. Mou~ you're so slow that's why I have to go buy something."

"Man. She's ridiculous sometimes." He went to the said place and there, a man gave him another note.

"I'm in the rest room in one of the floor in the coliseum. I need to go and have my own thing. Meet me there."

"Why do I feel like she's up to something. I need to go anyways. She said that it's very important."

He entered the coliseum and he could hear the constant cheers of everyone. It frightened him, at the same time it excites him. 'Where is she anyway?' Another man came to him and gave him something. Another note!

"I'm at the 2nd floor. Meet me at one of the rooms there. I had to rest but the game excites me and I can't resist. There's a ticket here. Later~"

"This is ridiculous." He entered the said room and it was the game between Rakuzan and Seirin. Kuroko, his friend was there, he wanted to see him again and cheer him. He wanted to play with him but his fear is a hindrance to him. Then his friend came and gave him a note.

"Go and cheer him! You can do it! Go!"

'(First name)...' He smiled and decided to cheer for his friend, who shed tears for his friend. It was all worth it. All worth it.

You smiled at the corner and watch him cheer his friend. He really wants to play with him and be reunited. That's who Ogiwara Shigehiro is. A kind and passionate player of basketball and whom you fell in love with. You decided to leave the area but before you could even turn, a hand grasped yours and kissed you. You pulled out and looked at who did it and it was Shigehiro.

"Shige...."
"Thank you and I love you." You smiled at him widely and it made him blush.

"I should be the one. Thanks."
"Nah. So... Are we together now? Like you know....umm..."
"Hahahaha. Of course. My one and only." He said as he put his forehead unto yours.

=END=