Mayuzumi Chihiro: Silence is dangerous

You and Mayuzumi started dating in your third year. That time, he was recruited again in the basketball team by Akashi-kun.

It was a fair relationship between you two, doing the normal stuffs couples would usually do like go on a date, have lunch together (at the roof top in your case since he likes being on the roof top for silence as he would say it) and of course, hugs and kisses though the kisses were usually on the forehead or cheeks but you did had your first kiss during the confession. You were really surprised that he would be the one to confess to you. Usually, he would just look at you, talk a bit and even help you. It didn't occur to you that he might like you.

You were really happy because of it. Eventually, you fell for him more but your joy was cut short after you saw him slowly drifting apart from you. You were sure that it was because of basketball and that you two were busy with your lives but you couldn't accept the fact that he was spending less time with you now. What you did was you set up a date in a nearby town.

"Chi-chan, can we go this Sunday in the nearby town? I heard that they sell interesting stuffs there especially in the newly opened bookstore. Do you want to come with me?"

"(First name)? Sure. Akashi said that we will not have any practice that day. What time?"

"Hmm. 10 in the morning. How's that?"

"Sure."

"Okay Chi-chan! Let's meet at the park then." You said and with that, you went home and prepared for your date. Surprisingly, you were the one who planned it. How lucky of your boyfriend. After that, Saturday came and as usual, they have their weekend practice. You watched them play against each other.

"Wow. I have never seen them practice this much."

"Really (Nickname)-chan?" Reo asked beside you. You are friends with him ever since middle school that's why you know how he works and his quirks.

"Yeah. You work hard even though you guys are good enough. That's why I admire this team." You said 'But your game play, it's off I must say.' You thought.

"I heard you're going on a date with Mayuzumi-san this Sunday. So what are your plans? I know you're the one who invited him."

"I already have places in mind plus I'm kinda reconsidering now if—" You looked down suddenly finding the topic gloomy.

"Never doubt yourself (Nickname)-chan. You are kind, beautiful and smart. I would punch him up if I ever see him make you cry." He said. You smiled at him and minutes later, practice has ended. You and Chihiro went home already. While walking together in silence, you glanced at your side finding him staring at you.

"Is there something wrong Chi-chan?"

"What were you and Reo talking about earlier?" He asked with a tone of annoyance.

"Hmm? Nothing really. Just saying how you guys work so hard."

'Though you all looked a bit cold.'

"I see."

"Why?"

"Nothing."

"Chi-chan."

"Hmm?"

"Are you perhaps jealous of Reo?"
"No. Why would I?"
"Oh I see." You said while bowing your head a little. Such a shame. He saw that and quickly pulled you inside a sweets cafe. He knows your sweet tooth and that you can't resist any sweets offered to you.

"Eh!?"
"Come on."

You both entered the cafe and there, you ordered (favorite sweets/dessert/confectionary). You were eating in delight and thanked him for that. You know that he will suddenly show you his sweet side when he wants to and that's what makes you love him more.