▫️America- Himuro Tatsuya▫️

A/N: Hello minna! So this is second to the only stories I can post now. The reason is because I have my entrance exam tomorrow and I'm still studying like hell. I hope I'll be able to enter that university! Well anyways, I hope you enjoy this one.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

"Wow...So this is America. It sure is big and bustling. I wonder what's more bustling, Tokyo or America?" You said as you exited the airport. A chuckle is heard beside you. You looked behind and saw your fiancé laughing at you.

"Why are you laughing Tatsuya?"
"Well, you looked so overwhelmed earlier and I can't help but laugh at how cute you look."
"C-Cute!? You know, you're mean."
"Oh am I now?" He said as he held your chin. You just stuck out a tongue at this and ran.

"Hey wait!"
"Bleh!! I'm going to go to your house!"
"Do you know where it is?" It made you stop.

I don't.

"Ahahahaha....No?" You replied with a nervous laugh.
"Sigh... Come on. Let's take a taxi."
"Mou~" You pout but quickly put on a smile. You really love the person beside you and appreciate the sacrifices he has done to you.

After you arrived and finished fishing out your things, it was now time to have dinner. The two of you cooked your own specialty and shared it together. That's how you two met aside from basketball. Upstairs, he gave you a kiss on the lips before going to bed while you, on the other hand, stayed by the balcony looking at the sky. You thought of the past and the obstacle you two have been through.

"It's been a long time. I still remember when my brother didn't approve of him. *giggle* It's all in the past now and I'm happy that big brother already accepted him." You murmur as you unconsciously finger your necklace. It's just a simple flower necklace with a blue-violet gem in front.

••The Next Day••

You quickly dressed up after being called by Himuro downstairs. You could smell the fresh scent of newly cooked pancakes.

"Yum! I can literally smell that it's chocolate pancake Tatsuya!"
"Haha. Of course. This is your favorite right?"
"Mm." You kissed him good morning as you set the table and eat. The two of you decided to go to the mall after this so you did.

While walking down the unfamiliar road, you suddenly heard a squeal from somewhere. You looked behind a saw a blondie girl with the common blue eyes wearing rip jeans and white almost see-through blouse.

Who is she?

"Tatsuya! It's been a long time hon. How's life?" He smiled at that. It was the second time you saw him smile like that. Yes, he does smile to you like that but not always. It stirred something in your heart.

"It's been great. It's nice to see you as well Alicia."
"Is she your fiancée? Oh my gosh! She's so beautiful!"
"I know."
"How about we get some coffee by that store?" He nods and you follow him. They were only the one talking and you can't help but feel out-of-place with their talk.

They continued to talk until your patience ran out. This irritated you so you quickly told them that you'll go outside for some fresh air. This worried Himuro a bit so he quickly told Alicia that he and you will be going now.

"Well it's nice to see you too. Bye!"
"Sure."

Once he was outside, he looked for you but he couldn't find you anywhere until he heard some laughter and squealing by the playground. There you are playing with the kids.

"H-Hey! Stop that Alex! You too Kyle."
"No way! Big sister is going to play with us."

He went to you and smiled. You just frowned at him and looked away.

"What is it Tatsuya?"
"You're mad."
"Huh? What gave you the idea?"
"Alicia looked like she's flirting with me?"
"...."
"She's the same age as Alex."
"What?" It surprised you for a minute which confirmed his suspicion.

"You were jealous weren't you?" You looked down and nodded slowly. He chuckled then he kissed you by the lips. You could hear groans and protest everywhere.

"Ew! Go get a room you two!"
"Kissing is gross! Yuck!"

You couldn't help but laugh at this. You apologized and continued playing with them. They smiled and pulled the two of you towards the swing and monkey bars. Here, they asked you to supervise them. In a way, it's fun and tiring.

After what seemed like an hour, you bid them goodbye and went to your own destination.

"This place is beautiful."
"Not as beautiful as you."
"Don't push your luck pretty boy."
"Pretty boy? Really (First name)? What a nice comeback." He chuckled.
"Don't laugh!"
"Hai hai~" You held his hand and kissed him by the cheeks. Even though it's very simple, it still made him blush like hell.

"I love you."
"I love you too."

We'll face the future with a new light ahead. We'll share both the good and bad times.

=END=