What if: Generation of Miracles! Butler-in-training!?

A/N: Yo minna! Just my thoughts of what it would be like. Dunno if anyone you've read has done a butler thingy but I want to do something like this because of Voltage Inc. Enjoy~ ^U^

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

"What!?" You shouted to Zain as you heard him say Butler in training session.

"Milady please don't shout and it's only for a day. We would like you to choose from one of them." You looked at the six colorful mob of hair in front of you.

"Ummm.... Then I'll choose-"

~Kuroko Tetsuya~

"Milady. Please wake up. It's time to take your breakfast." You woke and looked for the sound. There was no one beside you until you were tapped in your shoulders.

"KYAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

"Lady (First name) please calm down. It's me Kuroko."

"Eh? K-Kuroko!? S-Since when were you here?"

"I've been waking you up for the past 5 minutes milady. Now please get dressed, there are some works you have to do after this."

You took a bath and dressed yourself, after that you ate the food served by Kuroko. An Earl Grey tea and some scones. After that, you went to your working  room and start doing the papers. 'Sigh...It's so tiring....'

You were too absorbed in your work that you didn't notice the butler come.

"Milady. Zain wants to talk to you."

"KYYYAAAHHH! K-Kuroko! S-Stop doing that!"

"Eh?"

"Stop popping anywhere! You're going to give me a heart attack next time."

"I apologize."

You went downstairs, talked to Zain and continued work. After that, you sneak out to get some fresh air and once again...

"Milady, your shift is not yet done, what are you doing here?"

"WAAAAHH!!!!"

And from that day on, you were so alert in your surroundings. Who knows where he'll pop out. Surprisingly, he passed after giving you too much scares.

~~ Kise Ryouta~~

"Kise! Let's go visit Altaria!"

"But your shift is not yet done su~"

"I'll get in done later! Come on! I want to go and visit Alberto!"

"Fine but wear this milady."

You wore a simple white button-up polo, green jacket and black skirt. You went to Altaria as planned and strolled down the park. Kise was wearing his butler outfit to be recognized easily, unfortunately.....

"Kyaah!! Look at him! Isn't he so handsome?"

"OH MY GOSH! IS HE A MODEL!?"

"It's a butler. He's so hot!"

Squeals and screams were heard everywhere you passed. It was supposed to be a butler in training session for them to pass but with all this noise, all you wanted was to go to Alberto. 'Kise can handle this but I can't so....'

*SWISH!!!!!*

The poor blonde was swarmed by girls and he noticed that his milady was not there. He spotted her running....

"Lady (First name)! Please don't leave me here!"

"You're own your own now Kise! I hope you survive! Later~"