Hyuuga Junpei: Bento

It was Saturday today and you wanted to learn how to cook because next week, the team of your best friend is going to play against Kirisaki Dai Ichi. You were not really good at cooking but you could still cook something. You decided that you will cook a special bento with honey soaked lemons as dessert.

"Man, I really suck at cooking but who will I ask to teach me how to? Mom's not here even Mitobe is out training with the team. Hmm. Ah! I know! How about auntie?"

You quickly dialed your auntie's number. Once you heard her voice, you quickly asked if she could teach you how to cook properly.

"I see. But I'm very strict when it comes to cooking (First name)."

"I can manage it auntie. Please!"

"Got it. Come here at 10 in the morning later."

"Really!? Thank you so much auntie!"

With that, you dropped the call and looked at the clock in your night stand. It was already past 8 so you quickly took a bath, clothed and brought the necessary things you will need. The ride was not that long so you made it there on time. You knocked on your auntie's house and she opened it. You were greeted with a tight bear hug from her.

"Auntie! I...can't....breathe!"
"Ah! Sorry! I got so excited!"
"Anyways, thank you so much auntie for allowing me to be your student. This really means a lot."
"(First name). Okay! Come on and let's start. Let's waste no more time especially that it's for your crush." She gave out a creepy laugh which made you sweat-drop. That soon changed when you realized her words.

"Eh!? H-How did y-you know?"
"I just know! Come on, let's go now. Your cousins are not here so there is no one to bother us here!"

After that, you entered the house and went to the kitchen. You told her that you already had a background with everything. The only problem was with the tasting since you were not really used with such things. As strict as she was, she asked you to make a curry so you started all by cutting the vegetables and the meat thoroughly. It was even and all but when you came to the cooking itself, something went wrong. Either you have put more than enough curry powder or that the water was too much that it became bland. Your auntie pointed out all of your mistakes, then you remade it again. The outcome was good enough, again, she gave you enough tips to make a perfect bento like how to make the right side dish, the perfect technique to slice and cook and timings to every thing you fry. After that, you successfully cooked a lot of main dish. Next was dessert. The hard part since you haven't make even one after the incident in your school (A/N: If you know how, just pretend! Heehe~) You were asked to make a thousand milieu.

"What is that?"
"What!? You haven't seen one? This is what it looks like."

She showed you a picture of what seemed like a pancake but much thinner compared to it. It looked difficult but you were eager to learn so you did. She also taught you some other easy-to-make sweets. You were able to make a strawberry short cake, milieu, cream custard and croissant. It was fun and you had a great time. It was now time to go so you thanked your auntie for everything.

"Thank you auntie! You really helped me out there. I just hope that he will like it."
"Ho~ so it really is for a boy!? Kyaah!My baby girl is growing up!"
"I'll see you then auntie!"

Game Match

You were in the stands watching the game play. You were really worried because of how the Kirisaki Dai Ichi played with them. What scared you the most was, Hyuuga was almost beaten by Hanamiya if it wasn't for Teppei. Teppei was also there, bruised badly. After the time-out and substitution, you went to Teppei and asked if he's alright. He said that it was nothing and it worried you since he was like a brother figure to you. You were also worried about Hyuuga and when you looked at him, he had a scary face. You knew that it will not help him so you pinched his cheek. Hard.