Hayama Kotaro: Childishness

It was English time and you were asked to make a short essay of your ideal man or if you're already in a relationship, the reasons why you accepted him in your life.

"Hmm. This is a bit difficult and easy but I don't want it to sound so cheesy and all..." You were deep in thought that you didn't notice a certain blond looking at you.

"Hmm. Nah. I'll just be blunt."
You started to write in a piece of paper everything about Kotaro. It may be cheesy but that's what you really liked about him. You started off, of course, with an introduction.

'Every person is special to us but as we live, there will be someone who will stand by our side and help us through the dark times. He/She may be this lost part we've been looking for. That special person, I've already found him.

He's what you consider the childish but serious type. He's loud, annoying, childish and persistent but he's very kind, funny, respectful and loving. I still remember the first time he confessed to me, it was during their freshman's basketball practice. He was seriously playing while I was just watching them. After that, he came to me, sweaty and asked me out. It was really a weird confession.

Flashback
The coach whistled as he called out the players. "Have a fifteen minute rest then go back to the court and practice shooting 50 times."

"Hai!"

"(First name)-chan!"

"Huh? Ah! Kota-chan!"

"You've came to see us?"

"Yup. There is no tennis practice today."

"I see." He grinned. He took a huge gulp of air and faced you seriously.

"(First name)-chan. Go out with me."

"Huh?" You were stunned with his blunt words and asked him to repeat it again.

"I said will you go out with me?"

"Eh? Eh? EHHHHHH!?"

"So will you?" He scratched his neck in embarrassment. You were blushing so hard that all you can do is nod. You've been in love with him since middle school but you didn't have the courage to confess and you were shocked that he likes you!

"Okay!" Then he hugged you. You remembered that he's still sweaty so you smacked his head.

"You idiot! You're still sweaty! Get change first before you do and so that you will not get cold!"

"Yes ma'am!!"

End of Flashback

'Then our first date. It was really fun. We went to the first opened amusement park. I still remember when we ran through the corridor of the horror house but we got lost until one of the staff helped us. Then next was the roller coaster! It was really fun. The last part of the date was the Ferris wheel where he gave me a sapphire necklace. I didn't really expect that he'll give me such a thing. It was our precious memory.

We would constantly bicker but in the end we'll make up. Then when he got jealous, it was really so cute. I was just accompanying my classmate,Kaoru, to the infirmary during lunch time when he snatched me so in the end Kaoru have to be escorted by my other classmate. Kotaro said that he was jealous then I asked why. He said this:

"You escorted him to the infirmary while me it's always Vice-president who accompanies me."

It was really funny! The only reason he was accompanied by the vice was because of how noisy he is. Sigh.... Anyways, he was really the best person for me. The kindness when he helped a child who fell and scraped his knee, the respect he gave even to those who insult him, and the loving part of him. My childish boyfriend.

P.S. It's cheesy Nekozawa-sensei. :D

"Finally I'm done!"

It was now time but the others are not yet done so Nekozawa-sensei asked Kotaro to gather all of the papers.

"Submit it after class, Hayama-kun."

"Hai."

You left the class since it's lunch. Unknown to you, the blondie was looking at your work and started grinning. He was really lucky to get such a beautiful, kind, caring and considerate girlfriend. Even with his childishness, you put up with him.

"Thank you, (First name)-chan." He murmured to himself then he followed you to the cafeteria for lunch.

He hugged you then said thank you. You were confused as to why but just shrugged it off. You were happy to be in his arms.

=END=