Akashi Seijuurou: Why?

Author's Note:

Yo! So this another request. A sequel? Well here it is! Hope you look dragomir-san!

_•_•_•_•_
Beep beep beep

That's all I can hear.
What is this?
It's so cold and dark in here. Where am I?
Where? Where?

"This is your fault, Akashi! You know that she's been with you for years! We've been friends since then! Why!?"
"Why you say? She was weak and useless. She's no longer needed you know. Now that I have this power."
"Akashi. You've changed. Who are you? You're not the Akashi I once know."
"Heh? I'm still the Akashi Seijuurou, Shintaro. The only difference is that no one can ever defeat me now. *dark chuckle*"

Who is he? Akashi? Why is his name so familiar? And is that Shin-chan?

I want to see him and the guy he's talking about but... Why? Why can't I move right now?

You heard the door open and you felt a presence near you. The figure spoke and said:

"It's all your fault. You're just a weakling so why!? Why did it hurt when he told me that it was my fault!?"

Who are you? I want to know? Did I forget you or something?

"Answer me (First name). Tch. What am I doing talking to a comatose patient."

He chuckled darkly and the look in his eyes looked so scary. All you know now is that he's someone different. Someone you don't want to be with.

"I'll see you soon (First name)."

I told you! Who the hell are you? When am I going to wake up from this? No. I'll wake up soon.

~~After 3 months~~

"Mmm... Ugh... This is so bright. Mm... It's been a long time. I wonder who was that voice though." You subconsciously rubbed your throat.

"Eh? I wonder why is my throat bandaged... Oh well." You called the doctor and they made tests on you, checking if you're already good to go.

"We're glad that you already woke up Ms. (Last name). Do you remember what happened?"
"Unfortunately no. I can't even remember the voice I heard outside 3 months ago."
"3 months ago?"
"Yes. Wasn't there 2 people who visited me?"
"Hmm... We might say that you have a temporary memory loss but nothing that big just some parts of the event."
"It seems so. Anyways, am I good to go doc?"
"Yes. You may now go. Just contact us if anything happens."
"Sure. Thanks."

I wonder what really happened. Oh well. I guess I just have to find out myself.

••Akashi's POV••
~Two months before you wake up~

"Why did I do that? Why did I hurt her?" I was here in my room once again thinking of what I have done. I don't know what happened. All I know is that she's in the hospital. Comatose.

Why!? Why!?

Because she was a weakling and you don't like weak people. They will just drag you down.

No! She didn't! She won't! Never!

Then why did you let yourself hurt her?

I don't know. I don't know. I DON'T KNOW!!

Hahahaha! Because you're too weak Seijuurou! You made me! Hahahah! Now, embrace the darkness and let me take over.

....no...I didn't hurt her...no...