Kagami Taiga: S-Scared!? N-No, I'm not! (Part 2)

Part 2 Start su~
---------------------------
Kagami and Kuroko

"*huff huff* W-What the hell was that!? T-This p-place is ridiculous! Where are we anyway!?" Kagami asked. Kuroko just shrugged his shoulders stating that he doesn't know. The two of them strolled down the hallway. Since they're on the bottom floor, it's time to search for the can.

-------------------------
Kiyoshi and Hyuuga

*creak squeak squeak*

"Hey did you hear that?" Hyuuga asked. They had escaped the little girl after rounding up the corner. They were now on the entrance hall. They were tempted to just go and leave the can but it will hurt their pride so they were here now looking for the damn room when they heard noises.

"Do you think it's rats!?"

"What is your problem now?"

"Umm... I'm afraid of rats."

"How delicate is your mind?!"

"I'm scared Hyuuga." He said as he started to cling on the said man.

"Oi! Stop clinging!"

*squeak squeak*

They turned around and saw a wheelchair. It was a mystery as to how there will there be a wheelchair there.

"Why is there a wheelchair there?"

"Oh! Maybe the owner needs it so he came back to get it."

"Idiot! At this time!?"

"Hmm? You're right."

*crash crack*

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
"AAHHHHHHHH!! HELPPPPP MMEEEEEE!!" They heard the groaning voice. The voice they heard scared them so they ran and while running they found the room.

"OI! Kiyoshi! The room! It's this!"

"Ah! Finally!"

-----------------------------
Koganei and Tsuchida

After running from sometime now, they were able to escape the scary 'the grudge'. While walking, they saw a paper on the floor. It says:

DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU.

They were dumbfounded by it and they slowly turned around even though they were warned already. They regretted that because behind them was a headless man with its head on his hand saying:

"Hello~ Can I have your head?"

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" They said as they run. They were now scared. And as you planned, nobody can escape the wrath of the night. It was really hilarious but also quite shocking to see. To know that your senpais were scared of ghosts even though they act tough! Now back to the two. Without them knowing, the two had reached the room and inside was, indeed, a can of energy drink but not without getting passed through a maid looking at the window. She wore a simple but tattered maid dress and her limbs were missing. She was looking outside like a statue. When she heard that the can was being moved, she quickly looked to the side and and screamed.

"DON'T TAKE IT AWAY! IT'S MINE!"

"WAH!"

Scared, they took off and exited the house only to find a laughing Izuki, Riko and slightly red from laughing (First name). Mitobe was silently laughing.

"Guys! You're so mean to us! It was scary you know! Plus (First name)-chan! What was that one!?" Koganei asked.

"It caused me so much goosebumps and screams!" Tsuchida complained.