Hell House

3rd Person P.O.V
The Impala cruises past a sign: Big Texas Towing and Salvage yard. Dean was driving as always, Sam was leaning back in the passenger seat asleep, while (Name) was laying down in the backseat, asleep as well.

Dean looks over and sees Sam's mouth was hanging open. Dean feels around then gently places a plastic spoon in Sam's mouth. Grinning, he flips open his phone and takes a photo, then turns the music up loud. "Fire... of unknown origins...took my baby away!" He sang, loudly.

Both Sam and (Name) jerk up, startled. Sam realizes he has something is in his mouth, panics and waves his arms as he spits it out. Dean air drums along to the song on the steering wheel then looks over, grinning as Sam wipes his mouth and turns down the music. "Ha ha, very funny." He said.

"What the hell Dean?" (Name) asked, turning herself to sit froward. "Heh heh heh. Sorry, not a lot of scenery here in East Texas, kinda gotta make your own." He replied. "Man we're not kids anymore Dean. We're not going to start that crap up again." Sam told him.

"Start what up?" Dean asked, acting clueless. "That prank stuff. It's stupid, and it always escalates." Sam said. "Aw, what's the matter Sammy, scared you're going to get a little Nair in your shampoo again huh?" Dean asked, Sam looks at him. "All right, just remember you started it." He said. "Ah ha, bring it on baldy." Dean said.

(Name) snickers, shaking her head. "Where are we anyway?" She asked, looking out the window. "A few hours outside of Richardson. Gimme the lowdown again?" Dean asked and Sam grabs the article from the dashboard. "All right, about a month or two ago this group of kids goes poking around in this local haunted house." He said.

"Haunted by what?" (Name) asked. "Apparently, a pretty misogynistic spirit. Legend goes, it takes girls and strings them up in the rafters." Sam explained, glancing back at her. "Oh great." She said, sarcastically. "Yeah. Anyway this group of kids see this dead girl hanging in the cellar." Sam said.

"Anybody ID the corpse?" Dean asked. "Well, that's the thing. By the time the cops got there the body was gone. So cops are saying the kids were just yanking chains." Sam explained. "Maybe the cops are right." Dean said

"Maybe, but I read a couple of the kids firsthand accounts. They seemed pretty sincere." Sam replied. "Where'd you read these accounts?" (Name) asked. Sam looks away, a little embarrased. "Well, I knew we were going to be passing through Texas. So, umm, last night, I surfed some local... paranormal websites. And I found one." He said.

"And what's it called?" Dean asked, Sam paused for a moment. "HellHoundsLair.com." He said, (Name) shook her head at that name. "Lemme guess, streaming live out of Mom's basement." Dean said. "Yeah, probably." Sam said, grinning.

"Yeah. Most of those websites wouldn't know a ghost if it bit 'em in the persqueeter." Dean said. "Look. We let Dad take off. Which was a mistake, by the way. And now we don't know where the hell he is, so meantime we gotta find ourselves something to hunt. There's no harm checking this thing out." Sam said.

"All right. So where do we find these kids?" Dean asked. "Same place you always find kids in a town like this." Sam replied.

(Name's) P.O.V
We found the kids at a diner, where we question them about the Hell House. All three told the story slightly different, but they all had the same answer for how they found out about it. A boy name Craig, who works at a music shop.

The boys and I enter the store, looking around. "Fellas. Lady. Can I help you with anything?" A man asked us as he flip through some records. "Yeah, are you Craig Thurston?" Sam asked him. "I am." He replied.

"Well we're reporters with the Dallas Morning News. I'm Dean, this is Sam and (Name)." Dean said, introducing us. Craig looked at us excited and smiles. "No way. Well I'm writer too. I write for my school's lit magazine." He said. "Well, good for you Morrissey." Dean said.