Good God, Y'all

The boys and I were back at the hospital checking on Bobby, who was sitting in a wheelchair and staring out the window, wearing a bathrobe and his ball cap. Sam and I were watching him from the doorway when Dean arrives with a manila envelope in hand. "It's been like three days now?" He said, and Sam sighs.

"We got to cheer him up. Maybe I'll give him a backrub." Dean said, and we glance at him. "Dean." I said, exasperated. "Well, what, then?" He asked. "Look... we might have to wrap our heads around the idea that Bobby might not just bounce back this time." Sam said, then looks at the envelope, which says X-RAY. "What's in the envelope?" He asked.

"Went to radiology." Dean said, opening the envelope and pulls out the contents. "Got some glamour shots." He said, handing Sam the contents of the envelope, a chest X-ray with strange writing on the ribs. "Let's just say the doctors are baffled." Dean said.

Sam and I examine the writing, which is in Enochian. "Holy crap." Sam muttered. "Yeah, well, Cas carved you one, too." Dean said. "That's what our ribs look like now?" I asked, placing my hand on my stomach. "Look like it." Sam replied.

My phone then rings and I pull it out to answer it. "Hello?" I said. "(Name), where are you?" Castiel asked, without even giving a proper greeting first. "Castiel?" I said, giving the boys a look. "Speak of the devil." Dean said.

"Ah, St. Martin's Hospital. Why? What are you..." I tried to asked but then I heard a click and then nothing. "Cas?" I said, and I pull my phone away from my ear to see he had hanged on me. "And I thought my social skills were bad." I muttered, putting my phone away.

A woman in scrubs and a man in a white lab coat rush past with a piece of equipment on a cart, when Castiel came around a corner walking past them and other passersby towards us. He stops next to me and Dean.

"Cell phone, Cas? Really? Since when do angels need to reach out and touch someone?" Dean asked him. "You're hidden from angels now all angels. I won't be able to simply..." Castiel started to explain.

"Enough foreplay." Bobby said, interrupting him and we all look over at him. "Get over here and lay your damn hands on." Bobby said, but no one moves. Bobby looks over his shoulder. "Get healing. Now." He demanded.

"I can't." Castiel said, and Bobby turns his chair to face us. "Say again?" He said. "I'm cut off from heaven and much of heaven's power. Certain things I can do. Certain things I can't." Castiel explained, slipping between Sam and Dean to enter the room.

"You're telling me you lost your mojo just in time to get me stuck in this trap the rest of my life?" Bobby asked, angrily. "I'm sorry." Castiel said, apologetically. "Shove it up your ass." Bobby growled, and turn back to the window.

Dean turns to Sam and I. "At least he's talking now." He whispered. "I heard that." Bobby barked. Castiel comes back over to us. "I don't have much time. We need to talk." He said. "Okay." I said.

"Your plan to kill Lucifer." Castiel said. "Yeah. You want to help?" Dean asked. "No. It's foolish. It can't be done." Castiel replied. "Oh. Thanks for the support." Dean said, sarcastically.

"But I believe I have the solution. There is someone besides Michael strong enough to take on Lucifer. Strong enough to stop the apocalypse." Castiel said. "Who's that?" Sam asked.

"The one who resurrected me and put you on that airplane. The one who began everything. God." Castiel said, and we look at him skeptical. "I'm gonna find God." Castiel said, looking very determined.

We enter the room and Dean closes the door and turns back to Castiel. "God?" He asked. "Yes." Castiel replied, simply. "God." Dean repeated. "Yes! He isn't in heaven. He has to be somewhere." Castiel said.