Dark Side Of The Moon

I was sleeping real good until I heard something and my hunter instinct kick in, waking me up. I pretended to still be asleep, while subtly search under my pillow for my gun but it wasn't there. "Looking for this?" I heard a voice say.

I open my eyes and turn over to see a masked man was pointing a shotgun at Sam and I. I look at Sam besides me, who was sitting up. Sam glance at me then back up at the gunman. I sat up slowly, looking over at Dean's bed to see another gunman was aiming a shotgun at him as well.

That man was holding up Dean's gun until he pops the cartridge out of a handgun and tosses it aside. Dean turns over to looking at Sam and I. "Mornin'." He said to us. "Shut up. Hands where I can see 'im." The man said, and Dean lifts his hands then lifts himself up.

"Wait a minute. Is that you, Roy?" Dean asked, and the gunmen glance at each other. "It is, isn't it. Which makes you Walt. Hiya Walt." Dean said, as Roy and Walt look at each other, then Walt removes his mask. "Don't matter." He said, and Roy lifts his mask off his face.

"Well, is it just me, or do you two seem a tad upset?" Dean asked. "You think you can flip the switch on the Apocalypse and just walk away, Sam?" Walt asked Sam. "Who told you that?" Sam asked. "We ain't the only hunters after you." Walt replied, pumping his shotgun. "See you in the next life." He said.

"Hear me out. I can explain, okay? Please." Sam pleaded. Walt stares into Sam's eyes for a long moment. Then.. BANG! Walt shoots Sam. I froze watching, Sam fall backwards onto the bed.

"Stay down!" Roy said to Dean, who was about to get up. I stare at Sam's lifeless body in shock, then I turn back to Walt, shooting my hand up as I tried to cast a spell when... BANG!

...

...

...

I open my eyes to see I'm in the middle of an empty road. "What the hell?" I muttered, looking around for some sign of where I was. "(Name)." A strangely familiar voice called. I turn around and saw a movie theater has magically appeared, in front of the theater I saw a man and woman.

I stood there, like a deer in headlights. "You ready, Sweetie?" The woman asked me. I slowly walk over to them, getting closer and started to recognize them. "Mom? Dad?" I muttered.

Mom looked exactly like how I saw her in 1978, like she hadn't aged an day. Dad on the other hand, look just like how I saw a few weeks ago in Sioux Falls. Even down to wearing the exact same clothing he was in when he came back to life.

"Come on, Pumpkin." Dad said, taking one of my hand and Mom taking my other as we enter the theater. We sat down in a theater room where Oliver & Company started playing on the big screen. "I remember this." I muttered to myself.

Keep your dream alive
Dreaming is still how the strong survive
Once upon a time in New York City

"This was the first movie I saw in theaters.... this was the night I lost Mom and Dad." I muttered. I turn to look at my parents, feeling like I was three years old again. It felt so long ago, but at the same time it felt like it was only yesterday.

"You see the kitty, (Name)?" Mom whisper to me, as she points at the screen. I turn back to the screen, watching Oliver and Dodger meet. "(Name)!" I turn around in my seat to see Dean standing behind us in the completely empty theater.

"Dean? What are you doing here?." I asked him. "Looking for you. You're gonna get a kick out of this." Dean said, and I frown not liking the sound of that.

Why should I worry?
Why should I care?
I may not have a dime
But I got street savoir faire

Dean and I stood by the theater exit, as the memory continued to play without me. "Wait, so we're dead? ...And in heaven?!" I asked. "Yeah, got blown away in our own beds." Dean growled. "That's kind of a lame way to die." I said, crossing my arms a little upset by this.