No Rest For The Wicked

(Name's) P.O.V
I was running frantically through the woods, fleeing from hellhounds. Suddenly I stop, confronted with a hellhound that had cut in front of me. I stand there for a few seconds, looking at it then turn and ran back the way I came from, the hellhound hot on my trail. Suddenly it trips me, and I fell to the ground and screaming, as blood spatters on my face.

I woke up, breathing heavily from the nightmare. I blink a few times and look around to see I was in bed in the cabin, Sam was asleep next to me with his arm draped over my waist. I look at his hand on my stomach and place my hand over his, slightly squeezing it. Reassuring myself it was just a dream and that the hellhounds weren't coming for me... not yet anyway.

I let out a quite sigh and slip out of Sam's arms, to stand up and leave the room. I walk up to the sink in the kitchen, turning it on. My hands were trembling as I cup them together, to catch the water and splash it on my face. I let out a heavy sigh, turning the sink off and just letting the water drip down off my face.

"(Name)?" I heard Sam say and I turn to see him standing at the entrance of room. "Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." I said, leaning against the counter. "You've been mumbling in your sleep a lot lately." He said, walking over to stand in front of me.

"Have I now?" I asked, looking towards the ground. "Hey..." Sam said softly, placing his finger under my chin and gently lifting my head so our eyes could meet. "Everything's gonna be alright." He whispered, I stare into Sam's eyes and nodded slightly.

"I want more time." I muttered, feeling tears welling up in my eyes. "I know, I do too. But don't worry we're gonna get it." Sam said, softly.

I sigh, looking down and shaking my head. "Sam, we need start be realistic." I said. "No. I know we're gonna pull this off. I've never been more sure of anything." Sam said, but I continued looking down, unable to believe in his optimism.

Sam puts his hands on my shoulder, gently rubbing them up and down, to soothe me "When we get you and Dean out of this deal, you know what we're gonna do?" He asked. "What?" I asked, lifting my head to finally look at him again.

"Go to DisneyLand." He replied, smiling. I stare back at him, baffled. "...DisneyLand?" I repeated, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, of course. You've always wanted to go there, right? As kids we each name a place we would go to on a road trip. I've been to the Smithsonian on a field trip, we went to Hollywood last year just like Dean wanted. You're the only one left who hasn't been to your pick of choice." Sam explained.

"You sure do remember the most random things." I muttered. "I'm serious, (Name). Once all this is done, we'll take a break from hunting things and just focus on us." Sam said, taking my hands and pressing them together in between his hands. "I promise." He said, bringing my hands towards him to kiss them.

I smile a little. "I'm gonna hold you to that you know." I warned him and Sam's smile grows a little bigger. He pulls me in for a warm embrace and I bury my face into his shoulder, closing my eyes tight as tears escape down my cheeks. Sam exhaled softly, cradling my head against his shoulder and placed a kiss just above my ear.

The next day Dean and I spent hours researching, until he fell asleep. I was reading page about the hellhounds, with a picture of them, and they're not the prettiest things you've seen. Faces made out of human bodies.

Suddenly Dean sat up awake, breathing heavily. "You alright?" I asked him. Dean looks around, panting. "Awesome." He said, sarcastically. "You dreaming about them too?" I asked and he doesn't answer, but his silence was enough.