Heaven And Hell

Warning: Lime & implied smut in this chapter.

"You want Anna? Why?" Sam asked. "Out of the way." Uriel commanded, ignoring his question. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, I know she's wiretapping your angel chats or whatever, but it's no reason to gank her." Dean said.

"Don't worry. I'll kill her gentle." Uriel said, smugly. "You're some heartless sons of bitches, you know that?" Dean said. "As a matter of fact, we are. And?" Castiel asked, seeming sad.

"And? Anna's an innocent girl." Sam said. "She is far from innocent." Castiel said. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. "It means she's worse than this abomination you're boyfriend here's been running around with. Now give us the girl." Uriel ordered.

"Sorry. Get yourself another one. Try Date." Dean growled. "Who's gonna stop us? You three? Or this demon whore?" Uriel asked, and he throws Ruby against a wall, shattering the window.

I went to attack Uriel but he grab me by the throat and chucked my across the room. My back hit a beam and I fell to the ground hard. I groan, lifting my head to see Dean fighting Uriel while Castiel advances on Sam.

"Cas, stop... please." Sam pleaded but Castiel touches Sam's forehead and he falls to the ground. Uriel grabs Dean and punches him. "I've been waiting for this." He said. But then suddenly a bright light engulfs Castiel and Uriel and they disappear. "What the..." Dean said, looking around confused.

Dean goes over to Ruby, helping her up. "Come on." He said to her. I stumbled to my feet, going over to Sam, who's stirring. "Sam? Hey you okay?" I asked him, taking his hands and helping him up. "Yeah." He muttered.

We follow Dean to the back room, where Anna had cut her wrist and used her blood to draw a sigil on a mirror. "Anna. Anna!" Dean yelled, helping her sit down as he grabs a rage to bandage her wrist. "Are they... are they gone?" Anna asked, weakly. "Did you kill them?" Dean asked

"No. I sent them away... far away." Anna replied. "You want to tell me how?" Dean asked. "That just popped in my head. I don't know how I did it. I just did it." Anna said, looking at the sigil confused.

Later, we left Anna and Ruby in the back room while the boys and I talk. "So, what do you think?" Dean asked us. "I think Anna's getting more interesting by the second." Sam replied.

"Yeah, I agree. And what did they mean by 'she's not innocent'?" I asked. "It seems like they want her bad, and not just 'cause of the angel radio thing. I mean, that blood spell... Some serious crap, guys." Sam said.

"Something's going on with her. See what you can find out." Dean said to Sam. "What are we gonna do?" I asked him. "Anna may have sent the angels to the outfield, but, sooner or later, they're gonna be back. We got to get ourselves safe now." He said.

We went over to Bobby's place, where Anna was sitting in a chair in the panic room. "Iron walls drenched in salt. Demons can't even touch the joint." Dean said to Anna. "Which I find racist, by the way." Ruby said, standing outside the door. "No one cares what you think." I spat.

"Write your congressman." Dean said to Ruby. "Here." Ruby said, tossing the items to Dean. "Hex bags?" He asked. "Extra-crunchy. They'll hide us from angels, demons, all comers." Ruby said. "Thanks, Ruby." Dean said to her then turns to Anna, giving her the hex bag. "Don't lose this." He said.

"So, Anna, what's playing on angel radio? Anything useful?" I asked her. "It's quiet. Dead silence." Anna replied. "Good. That's not troubling at all." Dean said, sarcastically. "We're in trouble, huh? You guys are scared?" Anna asked, worried. Dean glances to me then back to Anna. "Nah." He said.

"Hey, Dean! (Name)!" We heard Sam call from upstairs. "Just stay here, okay?" I said to Anna and exit the panic room with Dean. "Keep an eye on her." Dean said to Ruby, who nodded.