The End

(Name's) P.O.V
Dean park the Impala in front of a hotel and we got out, walking towards it. A religious man standing outside, addresses us. "Excuse me, friends, but have you taken time out to think about God's plan for you?"

Dean stops and looks at him. "Too friggin' much, pal." He grumbled, and we enter the hotel. Not long after we got our room Castiel call Dean, who puts his phone on speaker.

"We're talking about the Colt, right? I mean, as in the Colt?" Dean asked. "We are." Castiel replied. "Well, that doesn't make any sense. I mean, why would the demons keep a gun around that, uh, kills demons?" I asked.

"What? What? Did... I didn't... I didn't get that." Castiel said, as we heard a sound of car from his end. Dean laughs. "You know, it's kind of funny. Talking to a messenger of God on a cellphone. It's, you know, like watching a Hell's Angel ride a moped." He said.

"This isn't funny, Dean. The voice says I'm almost out of minutes." Castiel said. "Okay, all right. We're... we're telling you, Cas, the mooks have melted down the gun by now." Dean said.

"Well, I hear differently. And if it's true and if you are still set on the insane task of killing the devil, this is how we do it." Castiel explained. "Okay. Where do we start?" I asked.

"Where are you now?" Castiel asked. "Kansas City." I said, as Dean leans across his bed to grab the room key off the bedside table. "Century Hotel, room 113." He said. "I'll be there immediately." Castiel said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, come on, man. I just drove like sixteen hours straight, okay? We're humans. And there's stuff we got to do." Dean said. "What stuff?" Castiel asked.

"Eat, for example. In this case, sleep. We just need like four hours once in a while, okay?" Dean said. "Yes." Castiel. "Okay, so, you can pop in tomorrow morning." Dean said.

"Yes. I'll just..." Castiel started to say, but Dean hangs up on him. "You could have let him finished." I said. "Yeah well, I'm too tired to be patient right now." He grumbled, tossing his phone on the table.

Later, I was lying in bed asleep until my phone started vibrating, waking me up. I groan, reaching my hand out to grab it off the nightstand and answer it. "Cas please, we need sleep." I muttered into my phone. "(Name), it's me." I heard Sam's voice say.

My eyes shot open and I sat up rather suddenly. "Sam? Are you okay?" I asked. "Uh yeah." He replied, and I glance at the clock, checking the time. "You know I love talking to you but it's quarter past four and I'm running on very little sleep." I said.

"This is important." Sam said. "Scale on one to ten?" I asked. "A hundred." He replied, and I groaned. "Alright... let me wake up Dean." I grumbled.

With Dean now awake, I put my phone on speaker. Sam goes on to explain how Lucifer visited him at his motel, revealing that he is his vessel. "So, you're his vessel, huh? Lucifer's wearing you to the prom?" Dean asked, as he gets a beer out of the fridge.

"That's what he said." Sam said. "Just when you thought you were out, they pull you back in, huh, Sammy?" Dean asked. "So, that's it? That's your response?" Sam asked.

"What are you looking for?" Dean asked. "I don't know. A... a little panic? Maybe?" Sam replied. "I guess I'm a little numb to the earth-shattering revelations at this point." Dean muttered, rubbing his forehead.

"Are you alright? He didn't hurt you or anything, did he?" I asked. "No, I'm fine." Sam said, then sighs. "What are we gonna do about it?" He asked. "What do you want to do about it?" I asked. "I want back in, for starters." He said, and I look down at my phone, relieved to hear that.

"Sam..." Dean said, not as happy by the news as me. "I mean it. I am sick of being a puppet to these sons of bitches. I'm gonna hunt him down, guys." Sam said, firmly. "Oh, so, we're back to revenge, then, are we? Yeah, 'cause that worked out so well last time." Dean grumbled.