I Believe The Children Are Our Future

3rd Person P.O.V
Sam's eyes open slowly and he stare up at the motel ceiling, thinking back to what happened last night. (Name) forgiving him for the sins he's committed, saying she still believed in him, confessing her undying love in the rain, like they were in a cheesy romantic movie.

It all so... (Name). It felt real, but a part of him didn't want to believe it was. He still believe he didn't deserve forgiveness or (Name).

"Sam." A voice muttered. Sam turn his head, finding (Name) asleep right next to him. Sam look at her in amazement, seeing that last night was real. She had forgiven him and she was back by his side, almost as if nothing has change.

There was no other bed in the room, so that must mean their in (Name's) room. Sam felt that he wasn't wearing anything and it appears (Name) wasn't either. Thinking for a moment, he begins to remember now.

Sam had attempted to go back into his room, to change out of his wet clothes. But when he and (Name) return to the room, the door was lock and the lights were out. Dean had locked Sam out.

Probably either to help (Name) in getting Sam to talk to her or he just assume they would work it out and want to return to her room to make up for lost time. Knowing Dean it was probably the latter.

So they did return to (Name's) room, taking off their wet clothes and hanging on the side of bathtub and heater to dry. For the first time for (Name), she did go to sleep naked.

However they didn't have sex. While (Name) has forgiven Sam for what happened, she wasn't yet comfortable being that physical with him again. Which Sam of course respected and they just went to sleep that night.

Sam's amazed expression softens as he smiles and he rolls onto his side, propping his head up on his elbow. (Name) was sleeping so peacefully, drool leaking out of her mouth and down onto her pillow, creating a puddle. Which Sam always found to be adorable. Messy but adorable nonetheless.

He wonders what she's dreaming about. Knowing (Name) it's probably something like, her being in one of the series she loves. She did muttered his name just a minute ago, so he knows he's in her dream as well. Now he wonders what she and dream Sam are doing together.

Sam's eyes move away from her face and onto her shoulder, where Castiel's handprint was still branded into her skin. A permanent mark that she went to hell and was raised from perdition. Every time (Name's) shoulders are expose, Sam could never help himself from eyeing the mark.

Maybe it's because she only has the mark because she sold her soul for him or a part of him still admires angels... even though they are most certainly not what he imagine they would be. Whatever the case was, that mark on her shoulder was like eye candy for Sam.

Sam reaches his hand out, tracing his finger over the mark, feeling how rough the skin that was touched by Castiel's hand felt, compared to the rest of her shoulder.

Sam just sat there for a moment, gently petting (Name), while she slept. After minute or two, Sam leans his head down and kisses (Name) on the neck. "Time to wake up, baby." He whispered.

(Name) groans in her sleep. "Five more minutes." She mumbled, not opening her eyes. Sam chuckles and turns to laid on his chest, snuggling his pillow to his face as he continues watching her. "Okay... five more minutes." He muttered, with a content smile.

(Name's) P.O.V
Two weeks later
The boys and I were in Alliance, Nebraska at the morgue to look into a the death of Amber Freer, a girl that had her head horribly mangled while she was babysitting at someone's house. Wearing ours suits, we held up our badges to the doctor. "Agents Page, Plant, and Hopkins FBI." Dean said.