Two Minutes To Midnight

3rd Person P.O.V
At Bobby's house, Sam was telling Dean and (Name) about his plan to get Lucifer back in the cage. By letting Lucifer possess him and taking that big jump into hell himself. As to be expected, Dean and (Name) were not very fond of this idea.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Dean asked Sam. "Dean..." Sam tried to say, but Dean talked over him. "...No, don't 'Dean' me. I mean, you... you have had some stupid ideas in the past, But this." He said.

"D-did you know about this?" (Name) asked Bobby, who was wheeling himself up in the kitchen doorway. "What?" Bobby asked. "About Sam's genius plan to say 'yes' to the devil?" (Name) elaborated.

Bobby stares at her for a moment, then nods. "Well, thanks for the heads up!" (Name) exclaimed, angrily. "Hey, this ain't about me." Bobby said. "You can't do this." (Name) told Sam. "That's the consensus." Sam said, shrugging.

"All right. Awesome. Then, end of discussion." Dean said. At that moment his phone starts ringing and Dean takes it out, while pointing at Sam. "This isn't over." He told his brother, then he answers the phone. "Hello?"

"Dean?" Castiel said. "Cas?" Dean said, glancing to Sam and (Name). "Is he okay?" (Name) asked, and Dean held up his hand, telling her to 'wait'. "We all thought you were Dead. Where the hell are you, man?" He asked the angel, who was currently laying in a hospital bed.

"A hospital." Castiel said. "Are you okay?" Dean asked, worried. "No." Castiel replied, simply. Dean waits for him to say more but he doesn't. "You want to elaborate?" Dean asked, exasperated.

"I just woke up here. The doctors were fairly surprised. They thought I was brain-dead." Castiel said. "S-so, a hospital?" Dean asked. "Apparently, after Van Nuys, I suddenly appeared, bloody and unconscious, on a shrimping boat off Delacroix. I'm told it upset the sailors." Castiel explained.

"Uh, well, I got to tell you, man... You're just in time. We figured out a way to pop Satan's box." Dean said. "How?" Castiel asked, grunting in pain. "It's a long story, but, look... we're going after Pestilence now. So if you want to zap over here..." Dean said.

"I can't 'zap' anywhere." Castiel said. "What do you mean?" Dean asked. "You could say my batteries are... are drained." Castiel said. "What do you mean? You're out of angel mojo?" Dean asked.

"I'm saying that I am thirsty and my head aches. I have a bug bite that itches no matter how much I scratch it, and I'm saying that I'm just incredibly..." Castiel explained. "Human. Wow. Sorry." Dean said, thinking back to 2014-Castiel and worrying they might be heading in that direction. Especially if Sam goes through with his plan to say 'yes' to Lucifer

"Well, my point is... I can't go anywhere without money for... an airplane ride. And food. And more pain medication, ideally." Castiel said. "All right. Well, look, no worries. Uh, Bobby's here. He'll wire you the cash." Dean said, gesturing to Bobby, who narrow his eyes at him. "Dean, wait." Castiel said. "I will?" Bobby asked.

"You said 'no' to Michael. I owe you an apology." Castiel said. "Cas... I-it's okay." Dean said, smiling a little. "You are not the burnt and broken shell of a man that I believed you to be." Castiel said, and Dean pauses for a moment. "Thank you.... I appreciate that." He said. "You're welcome." Castiel said, and he hangs up before Dean could say anything else.

Sam, Dean, and (Name) went outside and got in the Impala. "Be careful." Bobby told them. The trio nodded and they drive off to find Pestilence.

(Name's) P.O.V
At night, the boys and I were watching the Serenity Valley Convalescent Home from the Impala. "So this is Dr. Evil's lair, huh?" Dean asked, lowering his binoculars. "It's kind of more depressing than evil." I said, watching one of the nurses wheel an old man back into the building.