Dream A Little Dream For Me

I enter a bar, looking around anxiously until I spotted Sam sitting at the bar. I let out a sigh of relief and quickly made my way over with him. Sam was titling his glass back and forth slowly, almost spilling out the contents. He's look so sad and all the hope I usually see in him was gone.

"There you are. What are you doing?" I asked him. Sam turns to me and shrugs. "Having a drink." He replied. "It's two in the afternoon. You're drinking whiskey?" I asked. "I drink whiskey all the time." He grumbled.

"No, you don't." I said. "What's the big deal? Dean gets sloppy in bars, all the time. Why can't I?" He snapped and I stared at him, taken aback by this attitude.

"Okay." I said, grabbing the bar stool next to Sam and taking a seat. "What's going on with you?" I asked, worried. Sam shakes his head and doesn't say anything for a few moments. He looks completely lost. "I tried, (Name)." He muttered, sadly.

I look at him a bit confused. "To do what?" I asked. "To save you and Dean." He replied. I stared at him sadly and sigh, turning to the bartender. "Can I get a whiskey? Double, neat." I said to him. "I'm serious, (Name)." Sam said.

"No, you're drunk." I said, turning back to him. "I mean, where you and Dean are going... what you're gonna become." Sam said, looking close to tears. He scoffs and shakes his head. "I can't stop it." He said, pausing for a moment. "I'm starting to think maybe even Ruby can't stop it. But really, the thing is, no one can save either of you."

"Well, that's what we kept telling you but like a Winchester you didn't listen." I said. "No, that's not what I mean. I mean, no one can save you and Dean, because neither of you wanna be saved. Even when you finally told me how you felt about it, you only really care about Dean being saved and me staying safe." Sam said, pausing to look me in the eye.

"I mean, how can you both care so little about yourselves?" He asked. I stare back at him then shrugged, turning away. "What's wrong with you?" Sam asked, his voice breaking.

I look over to meet Sam's eyes, but before either one of us could say anything else, my phone rings. "Hello?" I answered. "Hello, is this Ms. Snyderson?" A voice asked. "Yes, this is Ms. Snyderson." I replied, glancing to Sam, who looks away.

"I'm regret to inform you that Robert Steven Singer is in our hospital." The man said, my eyes widen in shock. "What?" I asked, causing Sam to look at me again. "He's comatose." The man said and I tighten my grip on my phone, worried. "Where?" I asked, anxiously.

The boys and I stood next to Bobby's hospital bed, staring down at him. "So, what's the diagnosis?" Sam asked the doctor. "We've texted everything we can think to test. He seems perfectly healthy." He replied. "Except that he's comatose." Dean said.

"Ms. Snyderson, you're one of his emergency contact. Anything we should know? Any illnesses?" The doctor asked. "No, he-he never gets sick. I mean, he doesn't even catch cold." I said, frantically. "Doctor, is there anything you can do?" Sam asked him, placing his hand on my shoulder to soothe me.

"Look, I'm sorry, but we don't know what's causing it... so we don't know how to treat it. He just... went to sleep, and didn't wake up." The doctor said. The boys and I share a worry look and then look back over at Bobby.

We track down the motel Bobby was staying at and enter his room. "So, what was Bobby doing in Pittsburgh?" Sam asked. "Unless he's taking an extremely lame vacation..." Dean said, closing the door as we walk into the center of the room.

"I mean, he must have been working a job, right?" I asked. "Well, you think there'd be some sort of sign of something, you know?" Dean asked, as we started searching the room. We open drawers only to discover they're all empty. The room looks completely clean.