Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl

An alarm clock flips from 5:59 to 6:00 and starts beeping, until a hand shuts it off. Sam turns over onto his back, staring up at the ceiling. "(Name)." He muttered, smiling like an idiot in love.

After a shower, Sam brushes his teeth and spent an absurd amount of time combing his hair to his liking. Sam put on his shirt and smooth out every little wrinkle on it, like he was gonna go to a fancy party instead of his tiny cubicle today.

Sam stood in front of his mirror, smiling nervously at his own reflection. "Hey (Name), nice day out huh? You know uh... I was gonna..." He said, furrowing his brow as he thinks for a moment.

Sam clears his throat, starting again. "I was gonna grab a pizza tonight. You wanna join me? It's pizza time!" Sam said, finger gunning his reflection with a wink. "Oh, from where? Uh... Dominos!" Sam said, then he frowns. "No their pizza sucks." He mumbled.

"Maybe I should invite her to movies instead. Can't go wrong with that. What would she like?" Sam muttered, crossing his arms as he thinks. He thought hard on all the available movies at the theater, with only one strangely sticking out to him.

"The Princesse And The Frog?" He muttered, looking at his reflection again. "That's Disney, would she even like that?" He asked himself. For whatever reason, he felt it in his gut that she would enjoy the movie.

But he's trying impress her so ignored it. "No. I'll ask her if she wants to see that Avatar movie. Everyone's been talking about it, so it should be pretty good." Sam said, smiling at his reflection, satisfied with his choice. But his inner voice was not as satisfied, and was practically screaming at him to change it.

"Hey, (Name)! You look really nice today. By the way, I planning on going to the movies after work. Gonna see that Avatar movie, everyone keeps talking about. You wanna join me?" Sam asked his mirror, ignoring his inner voice.

It was certainly safe to say that the boy was smitten, for the little mail girl at work.

Sam took the subway to work, smiling to himself and excited to begin the day, hoping (Name) will have to make a delivery on his floor again. Reaching his stop, Sam went up the stairs and stop at the entrance, frowning when he saw it was raining, ruining his good mood.

He was so busy dancing on cloud nine that he's completely forgot to check the weather this morning. Not that would've done him much good anyway, seeing how he gave his umbrella to (Name). He knows it's only a little rain, but a part of him didn't want to get wet, because he wanted to look his best for (Name). Plus, he'll have to spend the whole day in wet and cold clothes, no one wants that!

"Want some covered?" A familiar voice asked, pulling Sam from his thoughts as his heart immediately start racing at the sound of her voice. He looks over his shoulder as (Name) walk up the stairs to join him, holding his umbrella.

Sam smiles at her, his heart fluttering at just the sight of her. "Yeah, that be great." He said. (Name) return the smile and open the umbrella, huddling closer to Sam so that they were both under it.

"It's a good thing it did rain today. Because now I can finally give this back to you." (Name) said, as they exited the subway, walking towards their work building. "It's okay if you wanted to keep it." Sam said. "Oh no, I already got one. I don't need two. I'll be sure to remember next time." (Name) said, and they both laugh as they enter the building.

The good morning Sam thought he was having came to an abrupt end, when they enter work and learned that Paul had committed suicide last night, by sticking his head in the microwave in the break room.

People in coroner outfits put Paul in a body bag and roll him out of the break room. Sam watches and sighs. Dean, (Name), and several other people, some in suits and some in the yellow shirts, are also watching.