Simon Said

Dean and I were sitting at the bar, waiting for Sam, who was in the bathroom. "Man, what's taking him so long?" Dean asked, checking his watch. "Should one of us check on him?" I asked.

"Yeah, probably." Dean said, dropping his arm and taking a swig of his beer. He then looks at me, like he's waiting. "Wait me?" I asked, pointing at myself. "No the other nerdy girl sitting next to me." Dean replied, sarcastically.

"But he's in the men's room." I said, glancing towards the bathroom then back at Dean, nervously. "Aw, come on. It's a single bathroom, alright. Don't be such a wuss. Just knock on the door and if he doesn't answer take a peek inside to see if he's alright." Dean said.

"I don't see why I have to do it." I grumbled, getting up from the bar stool. "Cause it was your idea." Dean said, smirking at me. I roll my eyes and made my way to the bathroom.

I stood in front of the men's room door, knocking on it. "Sam?" I called out, but got no response. Oh god please answer me, Sam. Don't make me open this door and risk seeing something I shouldn't.

"Sam." I called out again, knocking harder. Still no response. I grimace, looking right to left, nervously. "Please be decent." I whispered, as I grab the handle of the door, turning it.

When I open the door I saw Sam gasping as he leans over the sink in of the dingy bathroom, the water running. "No..." He groan, running a hand under the water and washing his face, scrubbing the hand through his hair. He shuts the water off and looks up into the mirror.

"Sam..." I said, worried, entering the bathroom and going to his side. "Hey." I said, softly, gently placing my hand on his shoulder. "What is it?" I asked. Sam turn his head to look at me, breathing heavily and blinking.

Sam went on to explain to both Dean and I the vision he had while in the bathroom. A man getting a call on his cell phone. After the call he goes postal and enters a gun store, where he shoots the clerk with a gun he was looking at, before shooting himself.

Dean drives the Impala, down a dark two-lane road. "I don't know, man, why don't we just chill out, think about this." Dean said to Sam, who turns off the radio. "What's there to think about?" Sam asked. "I just don't know if going to the Roadhouse is the smartest idea." Dean replied.

"Dean, it's another premonition. I know it. This is gonna happen, and Ash can tell us where." Sam said. "Yeah, man, but..." Dean started to say, but Sam talk over him. "Plus it could have some connection with the demon. My visions always do."

"That's my point. There's gonna be hunters there. I don't know if, if, if going in and announcing that you're some supernatural freak with a, a demonic connection is the best thing, okay?" Dean explained. "So I'm a freak now?" Sam asked, making me frown. "You've always been a freak." Dean said, slapping his thigh and smiles weakly at him, before turning his eyes back onto the road.

I grab the front seat, pulling myself froward to look at Sam. "Don't listen to him, Sam. You're not a freak." I said, Sam turn to his head to look at me. "But we need to be careful with who we tell your visions about. You remember how crazy Gordon was. There's probably way more hunters that think and act just like him. Once they hear what you can do, they won't care what you have to say. We don't need to go making ourselves anymore enemies." I said.

Sam stares at me for a moment and nod, understanding. "Yeah, you're right." He muttered. "Isn't that what I just said?" Dean asked. "Not exactly." I replied, falling back in my seat.

We enter the Roadhouse, passing two men at a table cleaning weapons. Dean almost runs into Jo, who stops, smiling at him. "Just can't stay away, huh?" She asked Dean. "Yeah, looks like. How you doing, Jo?" He asked her. "Where's Ash?" Sam asked her, in a hurried.