Something Wicked This Way Comes

"Yeah. You probably missed something, that's what." Dean said as we cruise down a country road. "Dude, I ran LexisNexis, local police reports, newspapers, I couldn't find a single red flag." Sam said, shaking his head. "Are you sure you got the coordinates right?" I asked Dean.

"Yeah, I double checked. It's Fitchburg, Wisconson. Dad wouldn't have sent us coordinates if it wasn't important guys." He replied. "Well I'm telling you I looked and all I could find was a big steamy pile of nothing. If Dad's sending us hunting for something I don't know what." Sam said, getting frustrated.

"Well maybe he's going to meet us there." Dean suggested. "Yeah. Cause he's been so easy to find up to this point." I said, sarcastically. "You're a real smart ass you know that?" Dean spat, looking at the review mirror to glare at me.

"Don't worry I'm sure there's something in Fitchburg worth killing." Dean said, putting his eyes back on the road. "Yeah? What makes you so sure?" Sam asked. "Cause I'm the oldest, which means I'm always right." Dean replied. "No it doesn't." Sam said. "It totally does." Dean said, glancing at Sam then looks back at the road with a little grin.

Reaching Fitchburg, Sam and I were leaning against the Impala and staring ahead at a deserted playground, with only one child climbing around. Dean crosses to the road to us, holding a drink carrier with three coffees. "Well... the waitress thinks the local freemasons are up to something sneaky but other than that no one's heard about anything freaky going on." He said as he handed Sam and I our drinks

"Dean you got the time?" I asked him. "Ten after Four. Why?" He asked, looking at his watch. "What's wrong with this picture?" Sam asked, indicating to the playground ahead. "School's out isn't it?" Dean asked. "Yeah. So where is everybody?" Sam asked.

"This place should be crawling with kids right now." I said. Dean went over to the playground to talk to a woman sitting on a park bench reading a magazine, while Sam and I stayed back to talk.

"I really don't like this. I mean monsters by themselves are bad... but the ones that go after kids." I said, stopping to shake my head. "That's a whole other type of evil." I said. "Yeah." Sam muttered.

After Dean was done talking to the woman, he told us that the kids around town have been getting sick. With six already in the hospital. We got into our fed outfits and headed over to the hospital.

Dean handed Sam and I each a card before we enter the building. My face fell when I read what kind of card it was. "Dude. Dude We are not using these IDs." Sam growled. "Why not?" Dean asked. "Cause they say bikini inspector on it!" Sam exclaimed. "Why is that even a card? And why do you have two of them?!" I asked in disgusted.

Dean grins at us. "Don't worry she won't look that close all right? Hell, she won't even ask to see it. It's all about confidence guys." He said, then he spins Sam and I to face the desk and kept walking. The receptionist looks up us. "Hi. I'm Doctor Jerry Caplin, this is Doctor Laura Wilder. We're from the Centers for Disease Control." Sam said, trying to be confident.

"Can I see some ID?" The receptionist asked, further down the corridor Dean sniggers. Sam and I threw him a dirty look before reaching for our IDs. "Yeah of course." Sam said and we quickly flashing the ID. "Now could you direct us to the pediatrics ward please?" I asked, quickly putting my ID away along with Sam.

"Okay well, just go down that hall, turn left and up the stairs." She said and we walks over to Dean, who was stilling grinning. Sam and I gives him a irritated look. "See. I told you it would work." Dean said. Sam glares at Dean and shakes his head, irritably. "Follow us. It's upstairs." He growled.

We headed upstairs and walk down the corridor, just as we were about to turn the corner we notice Dean had stop to look into a room. "Dean!" Sam called out, his brother jump slightly and hurry to catch up to us, glancing back toward the room.