Tall Tales

(Okay this whole chapter just gonna be in third person to make everything easier. And to help you keep track on who's telling the story during the flashbacks I've assigned our trio hearts. ❤️Sam❤️ 💚Dean💚
💜(Name)💜 I wanted to use animals emojis but for whatever reason there's no Moose emoji. There are 3,633 emojis but not a single moose?! Crowley wouldn't stand for this! Well anyway, let the wacky hijinx ensued!)

(Yo! There's finally a moose emoji! Forget the hearts we're doing the animals now baby!)

3rd Person P.O.V
Sam was sitting on the couch looking through books, (Name) sat beside him, doing some wood carving with a knife. Sam rubs his face tiredly, glancing at (Name), who was focusing hard on her work. He begins to blush and quickly averts his gaze so she wouldn't notice.

Dean was sitting up on the bed, listening to the radio and eating chili cheese fries from a disposable plate. "Dude. You mind not eating those on MY bed?" Sam asked him, annoyed. "No, I don't mind." Dean replied, continuing to eat.

"How's research going?" Dean asked them. "You know how it's going? Slow. You know how it would go a heck of a lot faster? If I had my computer." Sam spat, and Dean nods sarcastically. "Hmm." He hummed.

"Can you turn that down please?" (Name) asked the older Winchester, lowering her knife. "Yeah, absolutely." Dean replied and he turns the music up louder, (Name) scowled at him. "You know what? Maybe, uh, maybe you should just go somewhere for a while." She said loudly, to be heard over the music.

Dean shuts off the radio and looks up, snappish. "Hey, I'd love to. That's a great idea. Unfortunately, my car's all screwed to hell." He sneered, glaring at her. "Dean, I told you, I have nothing to do wi..." (Name) started to say, but was cut off by a loud knock on the door.

She sets her work aside, standing and going to the door. Peeking through the peephole, she looks back at the boys, then opens the door. "Hey, Bobby." She said and Bobby enters, hands in his pockets. "(Name). Boys." He greeted them. "Hey, Bobby." Sam and Dean said, getting up to approach him.

"It's good to see you again so soon." Bobby said. "Yeah, uh, thanks for coming. Come on in." Sam said. "Thank god you're here." Dean said, shaking Bobby's hand, firmly.

"So um, what didn't you want to talk to me on the phone about?" Bobby asked (Name). "It's this job we're working. We... We weren't sure you'd believe us." She replied, causing Bobby to scoff. "Well, I can believe a lot." He said.

"Yeah, no, no, it's just, we've never seen anything like it..." (Name) said. "Not even close." Dean added. "And we thought we could use some fresh eyes." Sam said. "Well, why don't you begin at the beginning?" Bobby suggested.

"Yeah, um, all right." Sam said and gestures to the bed. Bobby picks up the empty takeout tray, peering at it, then sets it aside, and sits down. "So, it all started when we caught wind of an obit. See, a professor took a nosedive from a fourth story window, only there's a campus legend that the building's haunted. So we pretexted as reporters from the local paper." Sam begins to explain.

🫎Flashback from Sam's perspective🫎
Sam and (Name) were sitting at a table with a stocky jock boy, Curtis and girl, Jen. Sam sets a voice recorder down on the table. "Yeah, we both had the professor for Ethics and Morality." Curtis said. "Yeah? So why do you think he did it?" Sam asked.