Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag

The boys and I, in our suites, cross the street seeing Jeb Dexter doing card tricks for an audience. "This, this isn't a trick, okay? I, I, I don't do tricks. This is a demonstration about demons and angels love and lust all that stuff mixed up in my head." He said to the crowd, watching him.

"What a douchebag." Dean remarked. "That's Jeb Dexter." Sam said, and Dean gives him a look. "I don't even want to know how you know that." He said. "He's famous, kind of." Sam said. "For what? Douchebaggery?" Dean asked

"...but whatever happens, no matter how messed up it gets, don't touch me, okay? For your own safety." Jeb said, then inhales. Then when he exhale, he starts shaking his head and imitates something like a seizure. With one hand he grabs for the cards in his other hand and scatters them, flinging them in the direction of the window behind him.

"Go back to hell, demon!" He exclaimed. The card that sticks to the window is the ace of diamonds. Jeb drags his hand over the card to show that it's on the far side of the glass. "Is this your card?" He asked, and the audience applause.

"You've got to be kidding me. A fake demon possession?" Dean asked, walking away, with Sam and I following. "I can't believe people actually fall for that crap." Dean grumbled.

"It's not all crap." I said. "What part of that was not a steaming pile of BS?" Dean asked. "Okay, that was crap, but that's not all magicians. It takes skill." Sam said, and begins to smile.

"Oh, right, right, I forgot. You two were actually into this stuff, weren't you? I mean, you had, you had, like a deck of cards and a wand. (Name) was even your little assistant and everything." Dean said, grinning.

"Dude, we were thirteen and eleven. It was a phase." Sam said. "Doesn't really seem like a phase for me anymore." I said.

"Just... it bugs me. You know, playing at demons and, and magic, when the real thing will kill you bloody." Dean said. "Like a guy who drops dead of ten stab wounds without a single tear in his shirt?" I asked. "That's what I'm talking about." Dean said.

The boys and I stood in a hotel room, questioning the assistant of Vance, the magician that dropped dead in the street, from ten stab wounds. She tosses a bunch of metal rings into a mostly-packed trunk, before turning to face us again. "So did your boss have any enemies that you know of?" I asked.

"Vance had plenty of enemies." She replied, leaning down and grabbing the end of a series of tied-together handkerchiefs. "How so?" Sam asked. "He would steal from other magicians. All the time." She said.

"What would he steal?" Sam asked "Stage effects, closeup techniques, anything he could get his hands on." She replied. "Is that enough to get him killed?" Dean asked.

"These guys take this stuff pretty seriously." She said, then moves a cloth off a white rabbit. "There you are." She said to the rabbit, bending down to pick up and pet the little guy.

"Did you find anything weird in Vance's stuff? Well, weirder?" Dean asked, earning a look from Sam. "Matter of fact, I did." She said, putting the bunny in a bag and pulls out a Rider-Waite tarot card: the Ten of Swords. The image on the card is of ten swords sticking out of a man's back.

"I'm guessing this didn't belong to Vance." I said. "He hated card tricks. Never wanted them around. Let alone in his precious cape." She said, handing the card over to me. I look at both sides, seeing it looked like a perfectly ordinary tarot card.

Dean and I headed down to the theater, while Sam stayed back at the hotel, to do some research. Dean and I approached two old men sitting at a table. "All right, boys, get it in gear, I don't got all day." Jeb said to his film crew, as he sat down.