Metamorphosis

In a warehouse, a man, possessed by a demon, sits tied to a chair in the center of a Devil's Trap. Sam is in front of him, interrogating, with Ruby standing nearby. "Where's Lilith?" Sam asked, the demon

"Kiss my ass." He replied, his eyes turning black and Sam smiles at that comment. "I'd watch myself if I were you." He threatened. "Why? Huh? Because you're Sam Winchester, Mr. Big Hero? And yet here you are, slutting around with some demon. Real hero." The demon sneered.

"Shut your mouth." Sam growled. "Tell me about those months without your brother and girlfriend. About all the things you and this demon bitch do in the dark." The demon said, and Ruby looks over at Sam. "Huh? Tell me, hero." The demon sneered.

Sam couldn't control his anger any longer and begins to force the demon out of the man. The demon smoke burns through the floor, and Sam breathes, trying to get himself under control. Ruby looks down on the floor where the demon burned through and a little smile plays on her lips. She looks over at Sam, and they exchange a look and Sam gets a little smile as well.

At the window behind Sam, Dean and (Name) were outside, witnessing everything Sam just did.

The man is unconcious and Sam touches neck to check if he has a pulse, which he does. Sam smiles up at Ruby. "How'd it feel?" Ruby asked him. "Good. No more headaches." Sam replied, beginning to untie the man.

"None? That's good." Ruby said, and at that moment, the man begins to wake up. "Hey, hey. I got you. It's all right." Sam assured him, he helps the man out of his chair and begins walking him towards the door, when Dean opens it.

Sam stops in his tracks, looking at Dean and (Name) as they walk in. Dean looks very angry, while (Name) looks heartbroken. "So... Anything you wanna tell us, Sam?" Dean asked, approaching him. Sam looks innocent and Ruby stands behind him, just watching Dean and (Name).

"Guys, hold on, okay? Just let me..." Sam tried to say. "You gonna say, 'let me explain"'? You're gonna explain this? How about this? Why don't you start with who she is, and what the hell is she doing here?" Dean yelled.

Sam turns back and looks at Ruby, who looks completely calm, and even smiles as she responds to Dean. "It's good to see you again, Dean." She then looks over at (Name). "Same to you, (Name)."

(Name) narrow her eyes at the demon. "Ruby?" She said, and Ruby smiles a little, (Name) then looks at Sam. "Is that Ruby?" She asked, pointing to the demon and Sam doesn't respond and (Name) looks over at Ruby again, who's smile is fading.

After moment, (Name) grabs hold of Ruby and shoves her up against the wall, she pulls out the demon knife and as she's about to strike, Sam grabs her hand. "Don't!" He yelled.

"(Name), stop!" Sam growled, as he pulls her away from Ruby and struggles to get the knife out of her hand. Dean goes to help (Name), right as Sam gets the knife into his own hand.

But Ruby grabs Dean and pins him up against the wall (Name) had her against seconds earlier. "Ruby! Stop it!" Sam shouted at her, as he continued to hold (Name) back with one arm.

Ruby just stares into Dean eyes and kept him in a chokehold with her right hand, while Dean stares right back, angry. Finally Ruby let's go and Dean rises up to his full height.

Dean looks over at Sam and then back at Ruby. "Well, aren't you an obedient little bitch?" He sneered, and Ruby doesn't respond but it's clear, she wants to attack him again.

"Ruby." Sam said, and the demon continues staring at Dean for a few more moments, and then looks over at Sam. "Ruby, he's hurt." Sam said, indicating the man who was possessed earlier. "Go." He said.