Sympathy For The Devil

Dean and (Name) were pounding at the doors in the Chapel with a large candelabra, while inside the room Sam was learning he has made a terrible mistake in trusting Ruby.

"Damnit! This isn't working!" Dean growled, pulling the candelabra out of (Name's) hands and tossing it aside out of anger. (Name) look back at the doors, getting an idea. "Dean, stand back." She said, taking a few steps away from the doors and facing it.

"What?" Dean asked, looking at her confusing and a little agitated, since they're so pressed for time. "Just trust me, okay." (Name) said. Dean looks at her and goes to stand behind her, out of the way.

(Name) took in a deep breath and held up her hands. "Attenuare!" She chanted, her eyes flashing purple as she casts a powerful purple lighting from her hands, striking the doors and blasting them open.

Dean was knocked back by the intense force of the spell, falling to the ground a few feet away. (Name) crumbles to the ground, weaken, her eyes changing back to normal. She attempts to get up, but immediately falls to the ground again.

Dean picks himself up, hurries to help her, but (Name) continue being stubborn and getting up on her own, placing a hand to the wall for support. She staggers forward, wobbling and about to fall again, but Dean catches her arm and helps her walk into the room.

(Name's) P.O.V
Dean and I enter chapel, glaring at the Ruby. Seeing her shot a boost of adrenaline in me, giving me the strength I needed to stand on my own. I pull myself away from Dean, who draws the knife, holding it out to me. I took the blade without looking and briskly advance towards Sam and Ruby.

Ruby stands to confront me. "You're too late." She taunts. "I don't care." I growled. Sam stand up and grabs Ruby from behind, holding her in place as I, fulfill a promise and stab the demon in her lower abdominal.

Ruby's eyes widen, looking at me shocked and terrified. Like somehow she didn't expect this to happen. I narrowed my eyes as I watched this bitch flicker with light.

I clench my jaw and twisted the knife, roughly. Ruby let's out another painful gasp, before the sparks inside her finally goes out. I bared my teeth as I jerk the knife out of Ruby. Sam tosses the demon aside, for her to crumple to the floor, dead.

Both Sam and I, stared down at Ruby, then in sync look at each other. Sam breaths shakily, as he looks at me, with a great look of remorse.

I stared back, feeling an array of emotions. Anger, fear, sadness. I didn't know if I wanted to yell at him, hug him, slap him, kiss him, or all of the above.

"I'm sorry." Sam said, tearfully and brokenly. My heart instantly broke hearing the pain and regret in his voice. Dean came up behind me, looking at his brother warily. Two brothers share a look of regret.

The blood on the floor made pattern and a brilliant white light shoots up from the central point of the pattern and the convent begins to tremble. "Sammy, let's go." Dean said, grabbing his brother by his jacket.

Sam clutching at Dean's shirt, staring at the light. "Dean... (Name)... he's coming."

"Come on!" Dean yelled, pulling him away from the sigil and the boys ran to door. But for me as soon as I tried to run as well, any feeling in my legs was gone and I fell to the ground. "(Name)!" Sam and Dean yelled, running back to help me.

They both hoist me up to my feet and Sam picked me up into his arms, carrying me bridal style as they ran to the doors that suddenly slammed shut. Dean rattle the doors and Sam kicked them, trying to open them, but they wouldn't budge.

We heard a high-pitched noise and turn back to the lights. Sam push me into his chest as he turned us away from the light, hugging me tightly. I squeeze my eyes shut and cover my ears as Sam fell to his knees, still holding onto me.