Be Careful What You Wish For

Arriving in Lawrence, I stared out my window as we pulled up in front of the Winchester's house. It definitely looks better in this weird reality, than last time I saw it. Sam parked the rented car at the curb and we got out.

I closed my car door, noticing a Harley Davidson motorcycle that was parked next to the Impala. I shrugged at it and walk over to the trunk as Sam was taking out the luggage. "I got it baby." He said. "Oh uh... okay." I said, frowning in discomfort.

We walk up to the house and enter, being greet by the smell of pie in the air. "Mom?" Sam called out. "I'm in the kitchen. By out in a sec." A voice replied, as Sam sets the luggage on the floor by the stairs.

"Well, well, well..." I heard another voice said. I turn to see the woman that was in the photos back at the apartment. She was wearing a biker jacket with white shirt underneath and jeans, looking to be around Sam's age. "Sam and (Name), it's been a while." She said, coming in from the dining room and smirking at us.

"Hey, (LayceJ25's y/n). It's good to see you." Sam greeted her. "Good to see you, Sam." She said as the two of them hugged. She looks over at me and I stared back at her. "It's nice to see you too, (Name)." She said, pulling away from the hug.

(Just to try and keep things simple, I'm gonna put (RJ's y/n) for Dean's girlfriend.)

"Oh uh... it's always good to see you too... (RJ's y/n)." I said, nervously. (RJ's y/n) gave me a small smile. "C'mere you." She said, pulling me in for a hug. As we hugged I felt something very familiar about her again. I don't know how or why, but there was some weird connection I can't really explain.

"Was that your bike out there?" I asked, pulling away from the hug and pointing behind me with my thumb. "Yeah, it was the last gift my Dad gave to me before he passed away from cancer." (RJ's y/n) replied. "Oh, I'm so sorry." I said.

"Thank you. Believe it or not... it does get better with time. I still miss him like crazy but I need keep moving froward, you know." She said and I nodded. Dean then came up behind (RJ's y/n). "Hey guys." He greeted us, slipping his arm around (RJ's y/n's) waist and pulling her closer.

"Dean." I said, relieved to see him. "Hey." Sam greeted him. "How's law school?" Dean asked Sam, who chuckles, somewhat disapprovingly. "It's fine." He said, then motions to the beer in Dean's hand. "I see you started off Mom's birthday with a bang, as usual." He said, sounding a little judgy.

"Yeah, well. Gotta try to have fun every once in a while." Dean said, taking swig of his beer and walking off with (RJ's y/n). I frown at how distant the two of them seem.

I didn't have much time to dwell on it, cause another person came out to greet us. This time it was Mary Winchester, alive and in the flesh. "Sam." She said, hugging her son, while I stared at her in awe. "Hey Mom." Sam said, hugging her back.

Mary pulled away from the hug, turning to hug me next. "Oh (Name). It's so good to see you." She said. "Uh... yeah." I said, patting her back awkwardly as we hugged.

Mary pulled away from the hug and I stared at her, stunned. "Something wrong, (Name)?" She asked me. "N-no. It's just... you really beautiful." I said. "Well, thank you (Name). You always brighten my day." Mary said, hugging me again.

I slipped away from everyone to sit outside on the front porch, I just needed a break from Sam. It's funny, I've dreamed of us being together and now that's actually happened, it keeps weirding me out.

"Oh so this where you snuck off to." I heard a voice say. I looked over my shoulder, to see (RJ's y/n) coming outside to join me. "I just needed some air." I muttered.

(RJ's y/n) nodded and sat down on the porch next to me. "It gives us a chance to catch up." She said, smirking at me. I smile back at little. "How have you been?" I asked.