Monster Movie

"The radio around here sucks." Dean said, before he turn the radio off. "Come on, guys. Jobs don't get much sweeter than this, you know? Dead vic with a gnawed-on neck, body drained of blood, and a witness who swears up and down that it was a vampire." He said.

"No, I... I agree. It's a hell of a case." I muttered, not as excited. "A little more gusto, please." Dean said. "It's just... the world is coming to an end. Things are a little complicated, you know?" Sam pointed out.

"Yeah, well, we can't save the world, not today anyway. But what we can do is chop off some vamps' heads. Come on, guys, it's like the good old days, an honest-to-goodness monster hunt. It's about time the Winchesters and Singer got back to tackling a straightforward, black and white case." Dean said, with enthusiasm.

A band plays polka music in a gazebo a of little village. Man takes picture of girl in barmaid costume. Pan to sign reading 'OKTOBERFEST 2008'. The boys and I adjust our suits after exiting the impala and walked forward.

"We still got to see the new Raiders movie." Dean said. "Saw it." Sam said, and Dean looks at him incredulous. "Without me?" He asked. "You were in Hell." Sam replied. "That's no excuse." Dean grumbled.

I laugh and turn away, noticing something that made me gasp. "Big pretzel!" I exclaimed, running over to the vendor. "Oooh." I heard Dean said, following me over. I took two pretzels from vendor, while Dean took one for himself. "Thank you." We said to the man, as Sam walked over. Sam and I shared a smile as I handed him a pretzel. "Thank you." He said.

All three of us took a bite of our pretzels, when a blonde woman walks by us. "Guten tag." She said. "Guten tag yourself." Dean said, with his mouth full, watching her leave. The woman smiles over her shoulder at him, before entering a bar.

I look over at a man in a Sheriff uniform. "Mmm. Looks like that's our man." I said to the boys and we walk over to him. "Sheriff Dietrich." Sam greeted him. "Are you three from the fed?" Dietrich asked us.

"Agents Angus, Young, and Gaiman." Sam said, as we show our badges. "We called ahead about your, uh, problem." Sam said. "Right. Um... I'll tell you what, why don't we talk this out away from the crowd, huh?" Dietrich said.

We follow Dietrich down to the Morgue, where he pull out the victims body, and draw back the sheet that was coving it. "Marissa Wright, 26. Just up from Lockhard for the 'fest. Terrible. Just terrible. It's the last thing this town needs at peak tourist season." He said.

"Definitely the last thing Marissa Wright needed." Sam said. I turn the body's head and sees two dark puncture marks on her neck like a vampire bite. "What the hell?" I muttered.

"Yeah, you got me... I mean this killer's some kind of grade-A wacko, right? I mean, some Satan worshipping, Anne Rice-reading, gothic, psycho vampire wannabe." Dietrich said. "Sheriff, in your report, you mentioned a witness." Dean said.

"Yeah, I wished I didn't. But our witness insisted. That's Ed Brewer. Not exactly what you'd call reliable." Dietrich replied. The boys and I shared a look as Dietrich push Marissa's body back into her compartment.

The boys and I walk into a bar, seeing the waitresses are dressed in Oktoberfest costumes. The woman from earlier handed two beer glasses to another waitress. "I remember you." She said to Dean.

"And I remember you..." Dean said, looking at her name badge. "Jamie. I never forget a pretty... everything." He said, with a flirtatious smile. "We're looking for Ed Brewer." Sam said to her.

"What do you want with Ed?" Jamie asked. "Well, we are uh... federal agents." Dean replied, and we showed her our badges. "Mr. Brewer was witness to a serious crime. We just need to..." He continued.