The Magnificent Seven

(Name's) P.O.V
It's been one week since Dean and I sold our souls to bring Sam back. It's also been a week since Sam and I got together, which I'm still amazed by. I'm not sure how that even happened but I've never been so happy. The one year to live thing is a bummer though.

Anyway, I was walking back to my motel room, with food. When I saw Dean walk up to the window in his motel room, wearing an undershirt. He sees me and grins, giving me a double-thumbs up. A girl then comes to the window and Dean shuts the curtains. I could see them undressing each other in silhouette. "Ugh." I said in disgusted, turning away and quickly walking to my room.

"Never mind." Sam said in his phone, sitting at the table in the room. He smiles at me affectionately, as I enter. I smile back and closed the door, locking it. "Okay, we'll be there soon." Sam said, before he hang up his phone, setting on the table.

"What's up?" I asked, setting the bag on the table. "Bobby. He want us to meet him, he thinks he found something." Sam said, closing the book he was reading. "Should probably wait a minute. I think Dean's a little occupied at the moment." I said.

Sam scoffs. "Yeah, I know." He said, standing up from the table. Sam gave me a peck on the cheek, before looking in the bag of food for the road. I smile shyly, placing my hand over my cheek.

Sam glance over at me and paused mid unpacking, raising his eyebrows. "Sorry. I guess I'm still little giddy at the idea. That we're actually together. You're my boyfriend and I'm you're girlfriend." I said, letting out a laugh and taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "It still feels like a dream." I muttered.

Sam chuckles, shaking his head and setting what he holding back in the bag. "Well it's not." He said, coming over to sit down next to me. "Let me prove it." He said, placing his hand on my cheek as he leans in to capture my lips. I place my hands on his shoulders as we kiss passionately.

During the kiss I felt Sam's other hand slip under my shirt. I gasp and pulled away so suddenly, I ended up falling off the bed and dropping onto the floor with a thud. "Are you alright?" Sam asked, jumping off the bed to help me up.

"Yeah, yeah... I'm fine." I replied, rubbing the back of my head. "God I gotta stop doing that." I mumbled. We retook out seat on the bed and Sam looked at me, concerned and confused. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Uh... well umm..." I muttered, looking away, trying to think of how to say it.

"(Name)... are you a virgin?" Sam asked, and I looked back at him, with a nervous smile. "Pfff what? No! Of course not." I said, in a panic. But Sam raise his eyebrow, very clearly not believing me.

I drop my smile. "...Maybe. Look it never exactly became an option before now. I could never be like you or Dean and hook up with a stranger I hardly really know!" I explained. "Well, we know each other pretty well." Sam said, scooting closer. "I know... MmmMmm." I mumbled, looking away again, feeling anxious. "What's the matter?" He asked, softly.

"I don't know. I feel really nervous and scared. I probably shouldn't because we're together and I love you. I know you want to have the sex with me and I want to make you happy so I should want it too. But that's like a humongous step that I have zero experience with. I mean having someone inside you is pretty gross, not that you're gross, Sam! It just the idea of it. That's not really helping it is? Okay, what I'm trying to say is that..."

Sam stop my rambling, by cupping my cheeks with both of his hands, and turning my head to look at him. "(Name). Take a breath." He said, and I stare into his eyes, doing as he said and taking a breath to calm myself.

"If you're not comfortable with it yet, I can wait." Sam said and I blink in confusion. "...Really?" I asked, a little surprise. "Of course. I don't want you to do something you're not ready for just for my sake." He replied.