4 Months = 40 Years In Hell

(Name's) P.O.V
I breath heavily, looking around absolutely terrified. I was suspended on meat hooks among infinite chains as storm clouds raged on around me. I pull on my chains trying to get free but I felt an intense painful pull in my left shoulder making me yelp.

I stop pulling on the chains and look at my shoulder to see a hook penetrated through my skin and bone, attached to my shoulder. I look back at the chaos around me, helpless to save myself.

"HELP! NO! SOMEBODY HELP ME! SAM! DEAN! SAAAAAAAM!!!!! DEAAAAN" I screamed, looking around for Dean. Praying that if we got together we could find someway out. But couldn't see him.

I was alone, with no sign of anyone else around. I breath heavily and closed my eyes tight as tears streamed down my face. "SAM PLEASE HELP!" I screamed out, tearfully.

"He can't help you." I heard a voice said, getting me to stop. I open my eyes to see a demon walking towards me. "(Name) (Last Name) aren't you a pretty sight. Or is Singer? I could never really be sure." He said, with a sly grin.

"Who are you?" I asked. "You can call me Alastair and you my dear, well..." The demon said, picking up a razor, twirling it in his hand as he ran his finger along the tip of the blade. "You are someone I've been waiting for, for a very long time. You're Daddy and I, we go way back."

Year 10
I breath heavily as I hanged off the racks. Alastair had put my body back together after a full day of torturing. "It must be hard. Being ripped apart and put back together, over and over again." He said, as he clean his tools in front of me.

He looks at his razor and turn to me with a wild grin. "Let me let you in on a little secret..." He said, walking up and leaning in close so he can whisper in my ear. "I can take you off the rack. No more torturing. There's just one little thing you gotta do for me."

"Whatever it is, you can stick it where the sun don't shine. I'm spoken for." I replied, turning my head away. Alastair chuckles, placing his razor against my chin and turning my head back to look at him. "Not that. All I want is for you to do the torturing for me." He said.

I look at him, stunned. "What?" I asked, confused. "I take you off the racks and you torture the souls instead. What do you say?" He asked. "I say, you can go screw yourself!" I spat.

Alastair just smiles at him, not looking surprise. "Pity." He said and steps away, walking backwards. "Well I guess I'll have to ask again tomorrow." He said, then turn around, walking froward now. "Sleep well, (Name). If you still can that is."

Year 20
"Wakey wakey, (Name)." I heard Alastair voice said. I groan and open my eyes to see him smirking at me. "It's been what?" He asked, pausing to count on his fingers for a moment. "20 years already?" He asked, holding up his hands.

"You must be tired. Why don't you make it easier on yourself? I'll take you off the rack and you'll do the torturing for me. I know I must make it look hard. But trust me... it's very easy." He said, with a wicked smile.

"Go to hell." I spat and Alastair laughs. "Already there, honey pie. Now what shall it be today?" He asked, picking up his razor. "How about we start by peeling off that pretty skin of yours again?" He asked.

"N-no. Not that. Anything but that." I said, frighten. "Oooh but you make such pretty little screams. Come now, (Name). It'll be fun. You'll see." Alastair said, approaching me as I struggle with the chains, trying desperately to get free. "No! Stay away from me! Get back! Get.... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Year 30
"Ready to come off the racks, (Name)?" Alastair asked, after another full day of torturing. I lifted my head, glaring at him and panting. "Fuck you." I growled.

Alastair sighs. "I thought you would finally given in. Given what happened." He said, turning around. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Haven't you heard the rumors?" He asked, turning back to smirk at me.

"Dean has taken up torturing."

My eyes widen at this and I shook my head. "I don't believe you. Dean would never...." I started to say but Alastair talk over me. "Oh he has. Has tortured about thirteen souls already." He said and I stare at him in disbelief.

"I did consider having you be the first soul he tortures. But I think it's best you two don't see each other. It might make you to feel little rebellious." Alastair said, grinning. I look back at him too stunned to speak.

"Well you rest up, dear. With Dean picking up the slack you now have me all to yourself. How lucky are you?" Alastair said as he walk away, leaving me alone.

I lower my head, desperately. "Dean." I whispered to myself. Wishing more than anything right now that I could see him.

Year 40
I continue hanging on the racks, feeling whatever was left of my former self slipping away. Alastair still offer to take me down if I'd agree to help Dean torture the souls. But each time I still told him to go screw himself. The only thing I had left to cling onto from my time alive, were memories of the people I love.

Bobby, who's always been there for me since the beginning. Comforting me after every nightmare I had growing up. Training me to be a hunter but unlike John, still allowing me to be a kid.

Ellen, who was the closest thing I had to a mother. When she would watch me for Bobby, she treated me like I was her own daughter. She would brush my hair, let me help her cook, she even kiss my knee one time when I skinned it.

Jo, who was like a little sister to me. Trying to mimic me growing up, like I was somehow the coolest person she knew. But when we got older she was trying to sent me up with Sam, just like how Dean would try to sent Sam up with me.

Dean, who was like an older brother to me. Teasing me relentlessly and annoying the absolute hell out of me. But when I needed him he was there, without hesitation.

And of course Sam, who I thought of the most. How adorable his dimpled smile is. How infectiously his laugh is. How his side way glances or smiles would make my heart stumble ever time. How he can give these big puppy dog look that you'd just buy right into it.

How adorably awkward he can be sometimes. How he's so smart, I'm left wondering how he knows the most random obscure thing. How quick he is to come up with sassy comeback.

How his hugs were so warm and comforting, like he could just make all my problems disappear with a simple hug. How soft his long chestnut hair felt, when I would run my fingers through them.

How he would sneak attack me with kisses just to see me blush and be stammering mess. How he likes to hug me from behind me and rest his chin on the top of my head.

How he was always so gentle in bed, even when he would get bit carried away. And afterwards he still take such care of me, making sure I was okay and comfortable.

How he would hold my face when we kiss. How he always held out his hand wanting to hold mine. How he would share some of his food with me. How he would throwing his arms around my shoulders when Dean would make fun of us.

Just everything about Sam. There was nothing about him I didn't adore. Just thinking of his face, his voice, just... him. It brought me so much comfort in this unending nightmare.

These memories were my lifeline, the only thing left of my humanity. No matter how many times Alastair would peel my skin, pluck my eyes out, rip me limb from limb, beat me, kill me, completely tear me apart till there was nothing left of me.

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and again.

He could not take these memories away from me. He can rip out my heart but he could not destroy the feelings that heart still hold for the people from my form life.

My reminiscing came to an end when I felt a hand drop on my right shoulder, making me flinch. But I soon realized this wasn't Alastair. This hand on my shoulder felt to gentle to be him. I open my eyes only to see a bright heavenly light, that I couldn't make out any distinguishing features of.

"Hello (Name)."