All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1

3rd Person P.O.V
1996
Thirteen year old Sam and eleven year old (Name) were sitting at a picnic table in the park, looking at an old textbook. So old it looked like it came from the 70's.

Sam was doing Bobby a favor and tutoring (Name) in math. (Name) frown at the page Sam was pointing to with his pencil, while he explains how to solve the problem she was stuck on. "Makes sense?" Sam asked, turning to (Name), who looked lost. "Uh..." She muttered.

Before she could give an answer, a football flew in out of nowhere nearly hitting (Name) in the face. Luckily the ball hit her water bottle instead. Sam and (Name) jumped as the ball bounces off and the water bottle fell into the grass.

"What are you doing out of your cage, freak?" Someone asked and (Name) tenses up, recognizing that voice. Sam turn to see an older boy around his age, walking over towards them. "Let's go." (Name) said, shutting the text book and gathering her things up.

Sam turns to his friend, confused but when he saw her frighten face he became concerned. "Okay." He muttered, helping her clean up. He didn't understand why she wanted to leave all of a sudden but he wasn't about to question her, when she's clearly distress. Questions can come later.

The boy continued coming over, walking around the picnic table right when (Name) step away to retrieve her water bottle. "Hey! I'm talking to you, psycho!" The boy growled, shoving her to face him.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Sam asked, quickly coming over and putting himself in between (Name) and the boy. "Beat it pipsqueak, this doesn't concern you." The boy said, trying to shove Sam out of the way but he stood his ground.

"Yes it does. (Name's) my friend." Sam said, and the boy scoffs. "You're friend? Do you even know what your friend did?" He asked. "Sam let's go." (Name) mumbled, trying to step away but the boy roughly grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"No, you don't get to just walk away!" He growled. "Let her go!" Sam commanded, a fire lighting up in his eyes. "What's the matter weirdo? Worried he won't want to be your friend anymore, when he hears what psychopath you are?" He asked.

(Name's) eyes flicker between the boy and Sam, a frighten look on her face. "Your little freak of a friend here attack my sister! Her face had to be stitch up and she gets to walk around free?" The boy announced and Sam's angry expression changed to shocked. "What?" He asked.

"That's right! My sister was minding her own business and this freak attacked her like an animal! There was blood everywhere!" The boy said. "That's not..." (Name) tried to say, to defend herself but the boy jerk her towards him.

"You may as well get rid of this trash when you still have a chance. Before she attacks you too." The boy said to Sam, continuing to glare down at (Name). "Stop it!" Sam exclaimed, anger taking him over again.

"She's not good for anything else but hurting people!" The boy yelled, as he pushes (Name) into the mud. As soon as he saw (Name) hit the ground, Sam couldn't hold back his anger any longer.

He punches the boy the face and he stumbles back caught off guard by the attack. The boy growls and goes to fight back but Sam dodges his punches with ease, his training clearly giving him the advantage.

Sam threw a couple more punches at the boy until he knocks him on his ass. The boy sit up and looks at Sam, frighten. Sam got closer to the boy to lean over him like a predator.

"You will not come near her. Ever again." Sam said, in a low threatening tone that was very unlike him. (Name) looked up at Sam amazed, a blush appearing on her cheeks.

The boy picks himself up off the ground. "You freaks deserve each other!" He yelled as ran away, his tail between his legs. Once the threat was gone, the anger inside Sam disappeared and he turns to (Name).