Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After

⭐️Special writing guest: LayceJ25 ⭐️

Did We Just Become Best Friends?!
Today was one of the most important days of my life. Today I was going to my first real convention! I know there was that Supernatural one the boys and I got tricked into going... but that one doesn't count!

The Supernatural one center around our lives, this one centers around stuff that are actually fictional. Finally I get to see what I've been missing out on because of my life as a hunter.

I was going all out, giving myself the most nerdy experience as I could. That included spending an observe amount of time and money making my first cosplay, which was of Moon Knight. Sam was tagging along too, so this was his first real none-supernatural convention too.

He just wearing his regular clothes but some people have approach him, thinking he was cosplaying from the Supernatural books. As one can imagine he was not very happy with this, but was polite with the people that came up to him.

We were walk around, looking a different booths and snapping photos of cool cosplays we've saw. Until Sam had to go find a bathroom, leaving me to look around by myself for a bit.

I wonder around, smiling at all the nerdy and geeky things around me. I felt like I was finally around people that actually understood me and my interests... beside Sam of course.

Maybe I can actually make a friend all on my own. I've come a long way from my schooldays. Yeah, I can do this!

I'm gonna go and make a friend!
TRIP!
Or I'll just die.

Right as I was about to face plant into the floor, someone appeared in my line of sight and caught me. "Whoa, easy there tiger." They said. I lifted my head to see who it was and gasped, feeling like I was looking at something other worldly.

It was (RJ's y/n)! Dean's amazing badass girlfriend from my crazy Djinn dream world. She's real! She's real! She's real! She's real! She's real! She's real! She's real! She's real! She's real! She's real!!!!!

"You should've shorten your cape there. Sometimes that can get up under your feet." (RJ's y/n) said, helping me stand back up, while I continue to stare at her, in shock and awe. She furrows her brow and I shake my head. "Yeah, yeah...uh, uh...sorry, I uh... I just--ah, duh..." I said, getting fully tongue-tied and (RJ's y/n) chuckles.

I clear my throat, trying to get my words together. "Sorry, for staring...I just...you kinda look like someone I knew." I said, and she laughs. "I get that a lot." She said, and I take notice that her outfit was that of what looked like someone from the wild west.

She was wearing jeans, boots, a red bandana around her neck, a gray dress shirt with the sleeves pulled up to her elbows, a jean-like vest and a black cowboy hat with a small white and black feather in it. She also had a toy rifle strapped to her back. She also had what looked like three claw like scars on her face, whoever did that make-up did a great job.

I gasp when I realized who she was dressed as. "Oh my god, I love your John Marston cosplay!" I exclaimed, and (RJ's y/n) look taken aback by my excitement. Immediately I started regret my reaction, but (RJ's y/n) just laughs, putting me at ease.

"Thanks...and yep. Took me forever to find the right clothes. You'd be surprised how hard it is to find accurate wild west clothes." She said. "Oh, I bet. You know, my friend has a tone of western clothes. He gets it all from this place called, what was it? It was Wally something...." I said.

"Wally's Western World." (RJ's y/n) said, and I snap my fingers, pointing to her and (RJ's y/n) chuckles. "Yeah, that's where I got most of my outfit from." She said. "Also liking the scars. How did you do that?" I asked.