Ghostfacers!

With two months left, Dean decided we work a case on the Morton House, saying it'll be our Grand Canyon. Earlier we drove pass the house, seeing it's fence off and abandon.

We went back to investigate, seeing flashlights shinning through the windows. We enter the house, searching and soon coming across two figures that we confronted with our flashlights. "Freeze! police officers! don't move!" Dean shouted at them. The figures let out girlish man scream, as we walk down the hallway.

"All right. All right. All right. Take it easy, take it easy." Sam told them. "Let's see some identification." I said. "Come on. Let's see some i.d." Sam said. "What...are we under... under arrest?" One of the men asked, handing his i.d over.

"We are unarmed." His friend with glasses said, looking strangely familiar. "Oh, god. Oh, god." The other guy said, panicking. "Want to explain that weirdo outfit, Mr., uh, Corbett?" Dean asked, looking at his i.d

"I know you." Glasses-guy said, staring at us. "Yeah, sure you do. Give me some identification." Dean replied. "Yeah, ho... whoa, hold on a second. I know all three of you. Yeah." He said, shinning his flashlight in our faces.

"What?" His friend asked, scared. "Yeah, huh." Glasses-guy muttered. "Holy shit!" Sam exclaimed, in realization. "What?" I asked. "Uh, West Texas... the... the tulpa we had to take out. Those two goofballs that almost got us killed... The hellhounds or something?" Sam said, and I started to remember who glasses-guy was.

"Fuck me." Dean grumbled. "Oh you got to be kidding." I muttered. "Yeah, we're not hellhounds anymore, okay? It didn't test that well." Ed said. "I wonder why." I muttered, deadpanning.

"Ed, what's going on?" His friend asked. "They're not cops, buddy... no, not at all." Ed replied. "Ed, Ed, you had a partner, too, didn't you... A different guy?" I asked him. "Oh, yeah, yeah." Ed said, nodding and smiling a little too much. "Is he around here somewhere?" I asked. "He's running around, chasing ghosts." He replied.

"Okay, well, listen, you and Rambo need to get your girlfriends and get out of here." Dean said and Ed drop his smile. "All right. Listen here, chisel chest, okay? We were here first. We've already set up base camp. We beat you." Ed said.

Dean turn to us slightly. "They were here first." He said, Ed hums and nodded. Dean then grabs Ed, pinning him to the wall. "Oh, god." Ed exclaimed. "Ed..." Dean said. "Yeah?" Ed replied. "...where's your partner?" Dean asked.

We follow Ed and his friend, Corbett into the living room, where they were set up. "What are you doing in the Morton House, Ed... on leap year... what are you thinking?" Dean asked him.

"We're here to spend the night, okay? It's for our TV show." Ed said. "What?" I asked. "Great. Perfect." Sam grumbled. "Yeah, nobody's ever spent the night before." Corbett said, with a nervous smile.

"Uh, actually, yeah, they have." I said, and he shined his camera in my face. "Uh, we've never heard of them." Ed said. "Yeah, you know why? 'Cause the ones that have haven't lived to talk about it!" Dean exclaimed. "Oh, come on, I don't believe you." Ed said, chuckling.

"Look..." Sam said, setting his duffle back on the table and taking out a stack of papers, showing them to Ed. "Missing-persons reports going back almost a half century. John Graham stayed on a dare... gone. Julie Wilkerson gone. There are tons more. All of them came to just stay the night through, always on a leap year. The only body they ever found was the last owner, Freeman Daggett." He explained.

"These look legit." Ed said, looking through the missing person flyers. "They are legit." I said, annoyed. "Look, Ed, we ain't got much time here, buddy. Starting at midnight, your friends are going to die." Sam said.