When The Levee Breaks

3rd Person P.O.V
Sam was still inside the panic room, looking around. Hearing the little barred window click as it opens, he turns to see Dean on the other side of the door. "Okay. Let me out. This is not funny." Sam said. "Damn straight." Dean said. "Dean, come on. This is crazy." Sam said.

"No. Not until you dry out." Dean replied. "Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied to you or (Name). Just open the door." Sam said. "You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault. It's not your fault that you lied to us over and over again. I get it now. You couldn't help it." Dean said. "I'm not some junkie." Sam exclaimed.

"Really? I guess (Name) and I were just imagined how strung out you've been lately." Dean said, and Sam scoffs. "You're actually trying to twist this into some kind of ridiculous drug intervention?" He asked, running his hands through his hair. "If it smells like a duck." Dean replied.

"Dean, I'm not drinking the demon blood for kicks. I'm getting strong enough to kill Lilith." Sam said, firmly. "Strong?" Dean asked, doubtful. "Yeah." Sam replied. "This is about as far away from strong as you can get. Try weak. Try desperate. Pathetic." Dean growled.

"Killing Lilith is what matters. Or are you so busy being self-righteous you forgot about her?" Sam asked. "Oh, Lilith's gonna die. Bobby, (Name), and I will kill her. But not with you." Dean said.

"You're not serious. Look let me talk to (Name), she'll understand once I explain everything." Sam said, but Dean shook his head. "Oh (Name) not in the mood to talk right now. Not until you're clean. Congrats, Sammy. You just bought yourself a benchwarmer seat to the apocalypse." He said.

"Dean, look... no, wait..." Sam said, panicking but Dean shuts the window cover. "Come back here. DEAN! LET ME OUT OF HERE! DEAN! LET ME OUT OF HERE! LET ME OUT! DEAN!" Sam shouted, banging on the door, as Dean ascended the stairs. Dean had to stop near the top, reminding himself this is for the best before returning upstairs.

In the panic room, Sam sat on the bed breathing heavily. His vision become blurry and he wipes the sweat from his face with both of his hands. He stood up, wobbling over to the door and trying to open it but it remain locked.

He tries to pry it open with his hands, but that's obviously not gonna work. Sam turn away from the door and took a couple of steps, until he sees his breath is visible and light begin to flickers.

"GUYS! GET DOWN HERE! SOMETHING's COM...!" Sam called out, but he stops when he turns to see Alastair has appears behind him. "Hello, Sam." The demon said, grinning. Sam's mouth drops as he stares at Alastair, stunned.

"It's a pleasure to see you again. Looks like I have you all to myself here. Goodness. How will we pass the time?" Alastair asked, picking up a razor and gently rubbing it under his chin.

Sam was now bound to a cross inside a devil's trap, gagged. "Don't. No, no, don't. Don't, don't." Sam pleased, frantically as Alastair walks up on his left. Alastair plunges the razor into Sam, making him gasp and scream out in agonizing pain. "NO... STOP! STOP! Alastair... please. Please." Sam pleaded.

"So polite all of a sudden. Very nice." Alastair said, holding up his hands, showing their both already so bloody. Alastair leans his head in close to Sam, who continue struggling. "I appreciate that." He whispered.

Alastair then straightens up, smirking down at Sam. "You want to know all the little things I did to your girlfriend? How I turn such a strong hunter into a frighten little girl?" He asked.

"No. Alastair, please. No, no..." Sam begged. "Allowing me show you." Alastair said, before he plunges the razor back into Sam's body, making scream.

Sam was neither gagged nor bound, he was actually having a hallucination from the effects of the demon blood. In actuality Sam was on the cot in the middle of the devil's trap, arms over the open air on either side. "NO! NO! GOD, NO! PLEASE! PLEASE, PLEASE! GOD!" Sam continued screaming.