The Rapture

Dean was fishing at the end of a pier, while I dangled my legs off the end watching the water. "We need to talk." I heard Castiel's voice said. I look over my shoulder to see him standing behind me and beside Dean.

"We're dreaming, aren't we?" Dean asked. "It's not safe here. Someplace more private." Castiel said. "More private? We're inside our heads." I said, always wondering how the angels are able to join our dreams together like this.

"Exactly. Someone could be listening." Castiel said. "Cas, what's wrong?" Dean asked. "Meet me here." Castiel said, handing a piece of paper to Dean. "Go now." He said, before vanishing.

I jolted awake, gasping. Looking around I saw that I'm back in the motel room, Sam sound asleep snuggling next to me. I sigh, gently pushing his arm off of me to sit up. Dean sits up at the same time in his own bed and we both shared a look.

"Sam." I said, turning to my boyfriend beside me, who remain asleep. "Sammy, get up." Dean said, getting out of bed. I place my hand on Sam's shoulder, gently shaking him awake. "Hey, wake up." I said.

Sam turns over on his back, awake. "What's up?" He asked, tiredly. "Angel business. Let's go." Dean replied, walking towards the bathroom. "Yeah okay." Sam said, struggling to sit up, looking like hell.

"Ooh. God." Sam muttered and gasp. I look at him worriedly, seeing he needs a minute to pull himself together. It's unlike Sam to look so... burned out. "What you hangover or something? Come on." Dean said, walking into the bathroom. Sam says nothing and blinks a couple times, grunting.

"Sam." I said softly, brushing his hair aside. "You okay?" I asked. Sam nodded slightly, not looking at me. "Yeah, yeah... fine." He grumbled, not being very convincing.

We follow the address Castiel gave us, which turns out to be a warehouse. We walk through the building, the boys with their flashlights while I used my light spell. "Well, what did he say, guys? What was so important?" Sam asked. "If we knew, would we be here?" Dean replied.

We soon ascend a set of stairs, seeing the place is completely trashed, with loose sparks going off. "What the hell?" I muttered. "It looks like a bomb went off." Sam said. "There was a fight here." Dean said. "Between who?" Sam asked.

Dean shined his flashlight around, landing the beam on a symbol painted in blood on the wall. "Check it out. Look familiar?" He asked. "Yeah, it does." Sam replied. "Anna used something like that to wish the angels back to the cornfield." Dean said. "So, what? Cas was fighting angels?" I asked. "I don't know." Dean replied.

I turn, shinning my light around and found Castiel lying in the rubble, unconscious. "Boys." I said, making my way over to the angel. "Cas?" I called out, crouching down beside him. "Cas. Hey, Cas?" Dean said, coming up behind me with Sam not to far behind.

I shook Castiel awake and he sat up gasping and looking startled. "What's... ? What's... ? What's going on?" He asked, acting very differently. "Just take it easy. Take it easy." I said, helping him up. "Oh. No." Castiel muttered, standing up and looking around.

"Cas, you okay?" Sam asked and Castiel turn to look at us. "Ugh. Castiel. I'm not Castiel. It's me." He said, and we look at him confused. "Who's 'me'?" Sam asked.

"Jimmy. My name's Jimmy." The man replied. "Where the hell is Castiel?" Dean asked. "He's gone." Jimmy said, and the boys and I exchanged a worry look.

We took Jimmy back to the motel, where he sat at a table, devouring a hamburger while the boys and I watch. He also took off the trenchcoat Castiel always wearing and it just looks weird to see him without it.

"Mmm." Jimmy hummed happily as he ate. "You mind slowing down? You're gonna give me angina." Dean said. "I'm hungry." Jimmy said, with his mouth full and picks up his drink to take a quick sip.