Fallen Idols

3rd Person P.O.V
(Name) was fidgeting in place as she stares at a motel door, like it was the most terrifying thing on earth. She reaches toward the knob, only to retract her hand and continue staring at it, with a sick expression.

"Just open the door, already." Dean said, still working on the Impala's engine. He didn't even need to look up to know (Name) was doing nothing but standing in the same spot, anxiously.

"You stay out of this!" (Name) snapped at him, turning her head away from the door to glare at him. She looks back at the door and summons up her courage to open the door and peek her head inside.

Sam was sitting on his bed, watching the news as he fidgets with the black jelly bracelet on his right wrist. He looks upset as the news was reporting another unexplained incident that is the result of the apocalypse.

(Name) enters the room and shuts the door. Hearing the door click, Sam turn his head away from the TV and finally notices her. "Hey." He greeted, smiling a little. "Ayyyy." (Name) muttered, as she awkwardly waves at him.

"Is Dean finished?" Sam asked, as (Name) walks closer. "Oh!" (Name) said, and she steadily starts blushing as she continues talking. "No, I just came here to see you, and, uh, here you are." She stammered and chuckles, looking away.

"Yeah, I am. I was just watching the news." Sam said, turning his head away. As soon as he look at the TV again, (Name) slaps herself on the forehead out of frustrated.

"Seems like every day there's some new disaster and they just keeps getting worse." Sam said. "Yeah well, that's the news for you. Never anything good, even before the apocalypse" (Name) said, and Sam scoffs. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He muttered.

(Name) glance down at his hand, seeing he was pulling on his bracelet so much, that it was leaving red marks on his skin. "You okay?" She asked. "Hm?" Sam hummed, looking up at her and she points to his wrist.

Sam looks down, seeing what he was doing and sighs. "I just keep thinking about Jessica." He muttered, and (Name) took a seat next to him. Sam turn his head to look at her and (Name) gave a sympathetic look that made Sam feel at peace a little.

Sam looks back down at his bracelet, pulling on it again. "You remember when I told you this belong to Jess right?" He asked. "Yeah." (Name) replied. "Everything in our apartment got destroyed in the fire. This is all I have left of her. I don't even have a picture of her... just this dumb little bracelet." Sam explained, pulling on the bracelet harder.

"Every time I look at it, I think of her. After everything I've done... I've been wondering. Would she hate me?" Sam asked, and (Name) look at him taken aback by the question.

"I doom the entire world and done awful things I cannot take back." Sam said, closing his eyes in anguish. "She be disgusted by me." He muttered, opening his eyes. Sam stares at the bracelet for a moment, then takes it off. "I'm not worthy of her or you." He said, letting the bracelet go and dropping it onto the floor.

(Name) watches as Sam runs and hand through hair and she looks down at the bracelet. She reaches down and picks it up, turning to Sam, who watches her.

"I know I didn't known Jessica. The only thing I really know of her is from your stories and when I met her in the dream world that Djinn put me in... which wasn't even real. But from what little I do know of her, there is something I'm sure of." (Name) said, and Sam listens intently.

"She adored you." (Name) said, and Sam's eyes soften hearing this. "And take it from someone that also adores you." She continues, taking his right hand and slipping the bracelet back onto his wrist. "It's gonna take a lot more than that to make those feelings go away."