Sex And Violence

Warning: Some lime & implied smut again.
(Damn, that back and those shoulders🤤)

In an motel room, Dean and (Name) were asleep in separate beds, with the spot next to (Name) being empty. A truck horn sounds and Dean wakes, he turns to see Sam is not in his bed. (Name) seemingly remain sound asleep.

"Yeah, that's what I'm telling you. No storms, no bad crops, nothing." Sam said. Dean leans up on an elbow and watches Sam talk on the phone in the bathroom. "Yeah, okay. We'll keep looking. You keep looking too, okay? All right. Talk soon." Sam said.

Sam hangs up and Dean quickly lies down, pretending to sleep. Sam enters main room, watching Dean and (Name). He takes a seat on his and (Name's) bed and pokes Dean with his bathroom bag. "Hey. Up and at 'em, kiddo." He said.

Dean turns over, rubbing his eyes. "You're up early. What are you doing?" He asked. "Nothing. I was in the can." Sam replied. "Yeah?" Dean asked, suspicious. "Yeah. You want me to draw you a picture?" Sam asked. "Nah, I'll pass." Dean replied, turning his head away, disappointed.

Sam turn and smiles at (Name's) sleepy face. He places his hand on her shoulder and gently shook her awake. "(Name)." He called. (Name) let out a sleepy groan and bury her face into her pillow.

"Baby, it's time to wake up." Sam said. "I don't wanna." (Name) muffled into her pillow. "(Name)." Sam said, scooting closer. "Hm?" (Name) hummed, turning on her side towards Sam.

Sam gently brushed her hair aside, running that hand through her hair and down her waist. (Name's) eyes creek open and she look up at Sam, smiling. Sam smiles back as he stares into her eyes. "Morning, baby." He whispered, before he leans down to kiss her. "Morning, Sammy." (Name) said back, as he pull away from the kiss.

"You two are give me diabetes." Dean teased. (Name) giggle and stretched out, as Sam pulls away, giving her room. "Found a job. Bedford, Iowa. Guy beat his wife's brains out with a meat tenderizer." Sam said, taking a newspaper to show them. "Yikes." Dean said, taking the paper to skim through it.

"And get this. Third local inside two months to gank his wife. No priors on any of 'em, all happily married." Sam said. "Ahh. Sounds like Ozzie and Harriet." (Name) said, sitting up in bed. "More like The Shining." Sam said, smirking. "All right, well I guess we'd better have a look." Dean said, tossing the paper aside.

(Name's) P.O.V
Dress in our suits, the boys and I sat in the prison interrogation room, questioning the man that murder his wife. "Why does the PD keep sending you guys? I already said I don't want a lawyer." He said. "They're lining up the firing squad." Dean said.

"I'm pleading guilty." Benson said, firmly. "All right, look, you don't want us to represent you, that's fine. In fact it's probably not a bad idea, between you and me." Dean said, and Sam clear his throat getting him to stop.

"We just wanna understand what happened, that's all." I assured Benson, who lower his head. "Mr Benson. Please." Sam said, and Benson lifted his head, staring at us for a moment. "What happened was, I killed my wife. You wanna know why? Because she made plans without asking me." He said.

"Now when it happened, how did you feel? Disoriented, out of control?" Sam asked. "Like something possessed you to do it?" Dean asked. "I knew exactly what I was doing. I was crystal clear." Benson replied.

"The why'd you do it?" I asked. "I don't know. I loved her. We were happy." Benson said, struggling to hold back tears. Dean turn to open his suitcase and places some papers on the table, tapping them. "Nine G's. That's a hefty bill." He said.

"Where did you get that?" Benson asked. "Doesn't matter. We have it. See, certain charges, ones you don't want the missus to know... they show up under shady names like 'M & C Entertainment'." Dean said.