Everybody Loves A Clown

Sam, Dean, and I were standing outside in front of John's funeral pyre, the only light came from the wrapped, burning body. I look at the boys to see, Sam is near tears and fidgeting. While Dean is staring into the flames, silently. "Before he.. before, did he say anything to you? About anything?" Sam asked his brother. "No. Nothing." Dean replied, not taking his eyes off the fire.

I move to stand behind the boys, slowly reach my hands out to grab theirs and move between them. But I stop myself, remembering the last thing John said to me. "You are NOT Family!" I bit my lip and pull my hands back, stepping away. I watch them both sadly before I turn, walking away. Giving them some privacy, so they can give their final farewells to their father.

One Week Later
I stood in the bathroom, getting dressed after taking a warm shower. I slip my bra on and look in the mirror, my eyes immediately going to the stitch marks on my stomach. I gently ran my finger tips over the stitches, remembering the agonizing pain I felt when the Yellow-Eyed Demon started cutting my stomach open.

The pain the boys's mother and Jessica went through must have been twice that since he actually got to finish with them. Not only that but leaving them in that agonizing stated until they were discovered on the ceiling.

God. This Demon is on whole other level of monster. And knowing he's got some kind of crazy plan in mind for Sam, only puts me more on edge. I just hope someday soon, that son of a bitch pays for all the pain he's causes.

I grab my shirt, slipping in on and exit the bathroom. "Hey Squirt, how are you feeling?" Bobby asked me as I enter the kitchen. "Fine." I replied, in a somber tone. I look around seeing no Sam or Dean around. "Where are the boys?" I asked.

"Outside working on that car of theirs." Bobby replied, I nodded heading towards the door. "Hold up." Bobby said, getting me to stop and look back at him. "Eat your breakfast before you go running out of here." He said, setting a plate of waffles on the table.

I cross the room and sat down at the table to eat the food he made for me. Bobby got a beer from the fridge and leans against the counter as he swig it. "How's the stitches?" He asked. "Fine. It doesn't hurt as much anymore." I replied.

"You know..." Bobby started to say, stopping himself to look at the ground. "You gave me one hell of scared there. I thought..." He said, stopping himself again to shake his head and push himself off the counter. He walk over to me and places a hand on my shoulder. "Don't ever do that again." He said, in a serious tone.

"I'll try not too." I replied, giving a little smile. "You better. Or else I'll be the reason you're in the hospital next." Bobby said, making me laugh. He took his hand off my shoulder, going back to leaning against the counter.

"Alright, finish your breakfast." He said, I smile and continue eating. Not later, Sam enter the house and came into the kitchen. "Hey Bobby, do you have a car we can borrow?" He asked.

"So who left the message?" I asked the boys, as we drive down a road in a beat-up and poorly maintained minivan, to see a woman who left a message on John's phone. "Some chick name Ellen." Dean replied. "Ellen? As in Ellen Harvelle?" I asked, getting excited that I might get to see her and Jo again.

"Who?" Dean asked. "You know her?" Sam asked, looking over his shoulder at me. "Yeah, she was like a mother to me almost. Man, I haven't seen her or Jo since I was like... fourteen." I said, wondering how Jo much changed in that time.

"How come you never mentioned her?" Dean asked. "You never asked?" I replied, feeling like that was an obvious answer. "The address leads to something call, the Roadhouse." Sam said, looking at the map. "Yeah that's it! When Bobby would have to leave on big hunts he ask Ellen to watch me for him." I said, getting more excited. I can't believe it, I'm gonna see Ellen and Jo again!