Mystery Spot

Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment
Telling you what your heart is

Sam's eyes shot open and he sat up in bed. "Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean said, sitting on other bed, tying his shoes. "Hey you, you're finally awake." (Name) said, stepping out of the bathroom with a brush in hand to comb her messy bed hair.

"Dude. Asia?" Sam asked Dean, glancing at the clock radio. "Come on. You love this song and you know it." Dean replied. "Yeah, and if I ever hear it again I'm gonna kill myself." Sam said.

Dean looks at him and turns up the volume. "What? Sorry, couldn't hear you." He said, making (Name) laugh. Dean stars lip syncing to the song, pointing at Sam and bopping his head, Sam shakes his head in amusement.

Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment
Showed in your eyes

Dean jumps off the bed, maneuvering around (Name) to slip into the bathroom, who made her way to the bed. Sam smiles at her as she approaches, taking a seat next to him.

"Morning, Sammy." She said, cupping his cheek with her hand. Sam's smile deeps at her touch. "Morning, baby." He said, softly, right before (Name) leans in for a morning kiss.

The trio stood in the bathroom brushing their teeth. Dean gargles loudly for quite a long time. Sam tries to ignore him long enough to brush his teeth. Dean grins at his annoyed look on his face and bends over the sink to spit out the mouthwash.

Suddenly (Name) gagged and lean over the sink to spit. "What's wrong?" Sam asked her. (Name) lifted her head, with a glum look. "I accidentally swallowed some toothpaste." She said in a depressed tone, making both boys laugh.

Later Sam and (Name) stood by the door, waiting on Dean. "Whenever you're ready, Dean." Sam said as Dean was searching for something, a minute later he pulls out black bra. "This yours?" He asked, looking right at Sam.

Sam glares at him as (Name) yelp and leap over, smacking it out of his hands. "Ow." Dean said, deadpanning. (Name) grab the bra and stuffed it back into the bag, so red in the face that even the tips of her ears turned red. Sam laugh, shaking his head. "You're too adorable sometimes." He said.

"I'm not adorable! I kill supernatural beings for a living. That's like the farthest thing from adorable." (Name) said, crossing her arms and making a serious face. Sam cups her face and pressed on her cheeks till her face was smooshed. "Yeah, you're still pretty adorable." He said, nodding.

(Name) let out a groan and pull herself free from Sam to grab the bag and rummage through it. Dean smirks at the two of them, deciding to keep any sly comments to himself for once.

"Bingo." (Name) said, holding up the gun for Dean, who takes it. "Like I said... Adorable." Sam teased and (Name) stick her tongue out at him, in response.

"You two are so sweet, you're giving me cavities." Dean said, tucking the gun in the back of his jeans. Sam and (Name) laugh as Dean walks pass them. "Now who's ready for some breakfast?" He asked.

Sam, Dean, and (Name) enter a café, where the doors chimes. The cashier gives Mr. Pickett some change. "Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett." The cashier told him, as the couple walks further into the café. "Yeah, yeah."

"Order up." The cook in the kitchen said. The trio found a booth and took a seat, as the waitress said. "Can't stay unless you order something, Cal. You know the rules." Cal passes her some change. "Some coffee."

(Name) slide over to the window and Sam sat down next to her, throwing his arm around her shoulder. Dean sat across from the couple and notices a menu board on the wall. "Hey. Tuesday. Pig in a poke." He said, smiling.