Hollywood Babylon

3rd Person P.O.V
Sam, Dean, and (Name) have finally made it to Los Angeles, like Dean has wanted. The trio were taking part in a trolley tour of Warner Bros. Studios, passing by movie and television sets. "First opened in 1927, the lot has been in continuous operation for eight decades." The tour guide said on a P.A.

Dean turns to a kid sitting next to him, eating ice cream. "Hey, you know this is where they filmed Creepshow?" He said, the boys looks at him like he's a doofus and says nothing.

In front of Dean, sat Sam and (Name). "And here, is where the first Spider-Man movie was film." The Tour guide said, as trolley started driving pass one of the giant filming buildings.

(Name) gasp, her eyes lighting with excitement. "You know William Dafoe did all his own stunts." She said to Sam, who smiles at her. "Really? That's cool." He said. "Oooh I can't for the third one to come out!" (Name) said, excitedly.

Sam and (Name) turn their heads away from each other, to look at other things on the studio lot as they pass them. But Sam soon return his gaze onto (Name), with a shy expression.

Sam fidgets a little in his seat as he slowly raise his arm and draped it over the back of her seat. (Name) continued looking around the set, not yet noticing Sam's arm was right behind her until she leans back.

(Name) gave an confused look when she felt something against her back, and when she turn slightly to look, that confused expression dropped faster than a ton of bricks.

Slowly (Name) look up at Sam, who let out a very weak and nervous laugh. "Sorry, do-do you want me to move my arm?" He asked, already beginning to lift his arm off the seat. "N-no. You're fine." (Name) replied, gripping the knees of her pants with both hands.

Sam freezes his arm mid-raise then drops it back onto the seat. They both smile at each other shyly, blushing a little. Then they quickly look, (Name) looking to her left and Sam looking to his right, both still grinning like fools.

Dean was watching the two, timidly flirt with each other. If you can even call what they're doing as flirting. He sigh, shaking his head and looking upward towards the sky, looking a little impatient.

"Now, to the right, here is Stars Hollow. It's the setting for the television series, Gilmore Girls. And if we're lucky, we might even catch one of the show's stars." The Tour guide said and (Name) perked up and begins looking around.

Sam looks uncomfortable and glances at (Name), who continues looking for one of the actors in particular. Sam then turns to Dean, who gives him a thumbs up. "Come on." Sam said, quickly removing his arm from behind (Name) and hopping off the trolley. "Let's finish the tour!" Dean exclaimed.

"Yeah, I wanna see Dean." (Name) said and Dean looked at her, confused. "Gilmore Girls Dean." She clarified. "Guys!" Sam said, and they hop off the trolley as well.

(Name's) P.O.V
"Guys, check it out, it's Matt Damon!" Dean said excitedly, as we walk around the lot. Sam and I looked over to see a man picking up a broomstick. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not Matt Damon." Sam said. "No, it is." Dean said.

"Well, Matt Damon just picked up a broom and started sweeping." Sam pointed out. "Yeah, well, he's probably researching a role or something." Dean said. "Ahhh, I don't think so." Sam replied, making me laugh.

I notice a sign. "Hey, this way, uh, I think Stage 9 is over here." I said, pointing to it and started to turn along with Sam. "Come on, guys, let's keep going this way." Dean said, pointing in the other direction. "No, come on, we've gotta work." Sam said, Dean sighs as we walk towards Stage 9.