I know What You Did Last Summer

(Name's) P.O.V
The boys and I were at a bar, Sam was drunk and playing pool with a man. "Brian, come on, man, just one more. Just... just give me a chance to win it back." Sam said to the man. "It's your cash." Brian said. "Excuse me. My brother's a little sauced to be making bets." Dean said, as he and I came over. "He insisted." Brian said.

"Yeah, but you've already taken, what, two bills off him? I'm just saying." Dean said. "Hey, shut up, Dean. I'm fine." Sam said, wobbling where he stood. "No, you're not fine. You're drunk!" I told him.

"Let's make it five hundred." Sam said to Brian, taking out a wad of cash. "Five hundred?" I asked, shocked. "Sure." Brian said, grinning. Sam puts the money down on the pool table. "Five hundred. Your break." Brian said.

While Brian is looking down, Sam raises his eyebrows at Dean and I, for a second there's no trace of drunkenness. Dean raises his eyebrows at Sam, while I wink at him. Sam breaks, sinking several balls, then looks over at the bar. "Keep the money." He said, putting his cue down on the pool table and walks towards the bar.

"Keep the money?" Dean asked, confused. "What..." I started to say, until saw Ruby sitting at the bar. "Damnit." I growled, following Sam over with Dean. "Hey." Sam greeted the demon as we came over.

"Well, you got a lot of nerve showing up anywhere near us, especially (Name)." Dean said to Ruby. "I just have some info, and then I'm gone." Ruby said. "You can stay gone while you're at it." I sneered.

"What is it?" Sam asked the demon. "I'm hearing a few whispers." Ruby said. "Ooh, great, demon whisperers that's reliable." Dean said, sarcastically, moving over to the bar with me.

"Girl named Anna Milton escaped from a locked ward yesterday. The demons seem pretty keen on finding her. Apparently, some real heavy hitters turned out for the Easter-egg hunt." Ruby explained to Sam. "Why? Who is she?" He asked.

"No idea. But I'm thinking that she's important, 'cause the order is to capture her alive. I just figured that whatever the deal is, you might want to find this girl before the demons do." Ruby said, and Sam nodded then look over at us. "Look, maybe we should check it out." He said.

"Actually, we're working a case, but thanks." Dean said to Ruby. "What case?" She asked. "Uh, we've got leads, big leads." Dean replied. "Sounds dangerous." Ruby said. "Yeah, well, it sure ain't goose-chasing after some chick who, for all we know, doesn't even exist, just because you say she's important." Dean sneered.

"I'm just delivering the news. You can do whatever you want with it. Far as I'm concerned, I told you, I'm done." Ruby said, getting up to leave. But Sam caught her arm to stop her. "Wait, wait, wait. This hospital Anna escaped from... it got a name?" He asked.

Later, Dean was driving, while Sam was speaking to someone on the phone. "Can I get a copy of the missing persons report? Great. Okay. Thanks." Sam said into his phone and hangs up. "Well, Anna Milton's definitely real." He said.

"Don't mean the case is real. And this hospital's a three-day drive." Dean said. "We've driven further for less, Dean." Sam said, and Dean shook his head. "You got something to say, say it." Sam said.

"Oh, I'll saying it... this sucks." I said, crossing my arms frustrated. "You're not pissed we're going after the girl. You're pissed Ruby threw us the tip." Sam said.

"Right. 'Cause as far as you're concerned, the hell-bitch is practically family. Yeah, boy, something major must've happened while we were downstairs, 'cause we come back, and... and you're BFF with a demon?" Dean growled.

"I told you, guys, she helped me go after Lilith." Sam said. "Well, thanks for the thumbnail... real vivid. You want to fill in a little detail?" Dean asked, and Sam looked over at him.