All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2

3rd Person P.O.V
Dean stand in a doorway, leaning on the frame and staring at Sam's dead body. (Name) hasn't moved from her spot on the floor, that was right next to the doorframe. She was staring at Sam with a lifeless look in her eyes, the same look she had when she lost her parents at three years old.

Bobby enters the house, holding a bucket of fried chicken. "(Name)? Dean?" He called out, as he enters. Dean turn his head to look at Bobby, while (Name) remain motionless, unable to take her eyes off of Sam. "Brought you this back." Bobby said, going into the next room.

"No, thanks. We're fine." Dean said, (Name) doesn't speak or even acknowledge Bobby's presence "You both should eat something." Bobby said, taking notice of (Name's) silence. "I said we're fine." Dean said, turning around to enter the room Bobby was in, taking a swig from a bottle of whiskey.

"Dean... I hate to bring this up, I really do. But don't you think maybe it's time... we bury Sam?" Bobby asked him, Dean turn his head to look at him. "No." He replied and took a seat at the table without another word. "We could..." Bobby said, then sighs. "Maybe..."

"What? Torch his corpse? Not yet." Dean said, calmly, Bobby stared down at him for a moment. "I want you and (Name) to come with me." He said, sternly. "We're not going anywhere." Dean said, firmly. "Dean, please." Bobby pleaded.

"Would you cut us some slack?" Dean asked, glaring up at the old man. "I just don't think you and (Name) should stay here, that's all. I gotta admit, I could use both of your help." Bobby said and Dean snorts. "Something big is going down... end-of-the world big." Bobby added.

"WELL, THEN LET IT END!" Dean shouted, and Bobby stare at him again for another moment. "You don't mean that." Bobby said. Dean gets up quickly, causing the chair he was sitting in to fall backwards onto the floor.

Dean step over to Bobby, getting in his face. "You don't think so? Huh? You don't think I've given enough? You don't think (Name) paid enough? We're done with it. All of it. And if you know what's good for you, you'd turn around, and get the hell out of here." He yelled, and Bobby stands there, shaking his head.

Dean then shoves him suddenly. "GO!" He yelled, Bobby regain his footing and looks at Dean, stunned. Dean pauses and looks apologetic. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please, just go." He said, walking away back over to the table.

Bobby turn around and sighed. "You know where I'll be." He said, turning his back on Dean and leaving the room. Bobby walks to the door, putting his hand on the knob. He pauses and looks over at (Name), who hasn't move an inch from her spot this whole time.

He looks at her with pity and sighs, opening the door and heading outside. Dean swallows hard, and looks over at Sam's body. He looks down as a tear falls from his eyes.

Much later, it was now dark out. (Name) still hasn't moved from her spot and Sam's corpse still remain lying on the mattress. Dean sat next to him, grieving. "You know, when we were little... and you couldn't been more than 5.... you just started asking questions. How come we didn't have a mom? Why do we always have to move around? Where'd Dad go when he'd take off for days at a time? I remember I begged you, 'Quit asking, Sammy. Man, you don't want to know.' I just wanted you to be a kid... Just for a little while longer. I always tried to protect you... Keep you safe... Dad didn't even have to tell me. It was just always my responsibility, you know? It's like I had one job... I had one job... And I screwed it up."