Bring Back What Once Was Mine

In Stull Cemetery, Lucifer in Sam's body stands in the cemetery. There is the sound of wings and Michael in Adam's body appears. "It's good to see you, Michael." Lucifer greeted. "You too. It's been too long." Michael said.

"Can you believe it's finally here?" Lucifer asked. "No. Not really." Michael replied, walking towards his brother and stops a few feet away, sighing. "Are you ready?" He asked, and Lucifer takes in a deep slow breath.

"As I'll ever be. A part of me wishes we didn't have to do this." Lucifer said. "Yeah. Me too." Michael said, sincerely. "Then why are we?" Lucifer asked, taking a step towards him. "Oh, you know why! I have no choice, after what you did." Michael said, annoyed that this needs to be explained.

"What I did? What if it's not my fault?" Lucifer asked. "What is that supposed to mean?" Michael asked. "Think about it. Dad made everything. Which means he made me who I am! God wanted the Devil." Lucifer said, taking another step towards him.

"So?" Michael asked. "So why? And why make us fight? I just can't figure out the point." Lucifer said, his jaw clenching in anger. "What's your point?" Michael asked. "We're going to kill each other. And for what? One of Dad's tests. And we don't even know the answer. We're brothers. Let's just walk off the chessboard." Lucifer pleaded.

Michael looks away, considering it for a moment then looks back at his brother. "I'm sorry. I-I can't do that. I'm a good son, and I have my orders." He said. "But you don't have to follow them." Lucifer said.

"What, you think I'm gonna rebel? Now? I'm not like you." Michael sneered. "Please, Michael..." Lucifer pleaded. "You know, you haven't changed a bit, little brother. Always blaming everybody but yourself. We were together. We were happy. But you betrayed me... all of us... and you made our father leave." Michael growled.

"No one makes Dad do anything. He is doing this to us." Lucifer spat. "You're a monster, Lucifer. And I have to kill you." Michael said, firmly. "If that's the way it's got to be..." Lucifer said, looking down for a moment, in sorrow. He looks up again, staring at his brother, coldly. "Then I'd like to see you try." He said.

Lucifer and Michael slowly circle one another. When suddenly they heard the sound of a car engine. Dean puts a tape into the tape deck and turns up the volume. Rock of Ages, by Def Leppard starts playing on blast.

"Gunter, glieben, glauchen, globen! All right! I got something to say! Hey it's better to burn out! Yeah! Than fade awa-a-a-y all right oh! Gonna start a fire!"

Dean drives up to Lucifer and Michael, who watches the car approaching. Michael was confused by the interruption, while Lucifer is irritated. The Impala comes to a stop, and Dean and (Name) come out of the car simultaneously, leaning on their doors. "Howdy, boys." Dean greeted.

"We're gonna burn this damn place down! Ooh, ooh! Down to the ground."

"Sorry. Are we interrupting something?" (Name) asked. Dean turns off the car and the duo shut their doors in unison. "Hey. We need to talk." Dean said to Lucifer, as he and (Name) move to stand in front of the Impala. Lucifer and Michael glance to each other.

Lucifer looks back at Dean and (Name), smirking. "Dean. (Name). Even for you two, this is a whole new mountain of stupid." He said. "He's not talking to you. He's talking to Sam." (Name) said, and Lucifer smiles, raising his eyebrows curious.

"You're no longer the vessel, Dean. You got no right to be here. And your friend (Name), has even a less right to be here." Michael said to Dean. "Adam, if you're in there somewhere, I am so sorry." Dean said. "Adam isn't home right now." Michael replied.

"Well, then you're next on my list, buttercup. But right now, we need five minutes with him." Dean said, looking to Lucifer. "You little maggot. You are no longer a part of this story!" Micheal exclaimed, stepping towards Dean.