It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester

A day before Halloween, the boys and I were questioning a woman about her husband's death. "Now how many razor blades did they find?" Sam asked her, while Dean and I search the kitchen. Mrs. Wallace sighs, and responds nearly in tears. "Two on the floor, one in his stomach and one was stuck in his throat. He swallowed four of them. How is that even possible?"

I open the oven, peeking inside. "The candy was never in the oven." She said to me. "We just have to be thorough, Mrs. Wallace." I replied, and continue my search. "Did the police find any razors in the rest of the candy?" Sam asked her.

"No, I mean, I don't think so. I just... I can't believe it. You hear urban legends about this stuff, but it actually happens?" Mrs. Wallace asked, trying her best to stay composed. "More than you might imagine." Sam replied.

Dean emerges from the floor, and shows Sam and I a hex bag, behind Mrs. Wallace's back so she can't see, and makes sure to keep her from seeing it. Sam sighs and looks at Mrs. Wallace. "Mrs. Wallace, did Luke have any enemies?" He asked her.

"Enemies?" She asked, confused. "Anyone who might have held a grudge against him?" Sam asked. "What do you mean?" Mrs. Wallace asked, as Dean hands me the hex bag and I scowl at it before hiding it away in my pocket.

"Co-workers? Neighbors? Maybe a woman." Sam asked, and Mrs. Wallace looks at him offended. "Are you suggesting an affair?" She asked, appalled. "Is it possible?" Sam asked, calmly. "No! No, Luke would nev..." She said, hastily.

"I'm very sorry. We just have to consider all possibilities." Sam said. "If someone wanted to kill my husband, don't you think they'd find a better way than a razor in a piece of candy he might eat?" Mrs. Wallace asked. Sam looks over at Dean and I. Dean raises his eyes at Sam, while I cross my arms, slightly looking at the ground in thought.

Sam and I return to the motel, where we were sitting on a couch, with a few books on the coffee table in front of us. Sam was using his laptop and I was flipping through the pages of the books. Sam picks up something from the hex bag that looks organic, and holds it up.

"You know..." I spoke up, causing Sam to glance over at me. "I was worried that finding out my Mom was witch would make facing other witches different." I said. "Does it?" Sam asked, setting the item he was holding down.

"No... no somehow it doesn't." I muttered. I sigh and lean back on the couch. "I don't know if I should be thankful about that or not." I said, feeling conflicted. Sam stared at me for a long moment, like he wanted to say something.

But before he could, Dean enter the room tossing his keys on the table under the window, and unwraps a piece of candy before tossing it in his mouth. "Really? After that guy choked down all those razor blades?" Sam asked him.

"It's Halloween, man." Dean replied, walking over to us. "Yeah, for us every day is Halloween." I said. Dean sits down on the arm of the couch and looks at our research. "Don't be a downer. Anything interesting?" He asked.

"Well, we're on a witch hunt, that's for sure, but this isn't your typical hex bag." Sam said, and indicates the hex bag that is open on the table. There is a silver piece, the size of a coin, and something small and charred in addition to the organic thing, which looks like a dried up flower.

"Hmm, no?" Dean asked, and I pick up the dried up flower. "Goldthread, an herb that's been extinct for two hundred years." I explained. "And this...." Sam said, picking up the silver coin. "...is Celtic, and I don't mean some new age knock-off. It looks like the real deal, like 600 years old real." He explained.

Dean has picked up the small charred thing and smells it. "And um... that is the charred metacarpal bone of a newborn baby." Sam said. "Ugh." Dean groan, and puts the bone down, looking disgusted. "Gross." He grumbled.