In My Time Of Dying

Bad Moon Rising was still playing on the radio of the wrecked Impala. The demon possessing the truck driver steps out of his truck and walks over. John, Dean, and (Name) were unconscious. Whiles Sam swallows, barely awake. The demon pulls the driver's side door off it's hinges to reveal Sam pointing the Colt at him. "Back. Or I'll kill you, I swear to god." He threatened, in a strained voice.

"You won't. You're saving that bullet for someone else." The demon boasts, but Sam cocks the gun. "You wanna bet?" He asked, the demon smiles and the black demon-ichor pours out of the man, who collapses. Sam uncocks the gun, drops his head back in relief.

"Oh my god!" The man said in horror, looking at the wrecked he caused against his will. "Dad?" Sam said, looking over at his father, who wasn't moving. "Did I do this?" The man asked. "Dad!" Sam said again, but his father remain unresponsive.

Sam turn his head to look at Dean and (Name), slumped over each other. "Dean? (Name)?" He called out to them, but neither one moves. They both looked dead. "GUYS!!" He wailed, in anguish.

A rescue helicopter descends to the site at sunrise, and all four injured hunters are being loaded onto stretchers. John, Dean, and (Name) are still unconscious, while Sam is still awake. "Tell me if they're okay!" Sam demands at the paramedics, as he tries to sit up and look at what's left of his family and the woman he cares a great deal for.

"You have to stay still!" A paramedic woman said, pushing him back down onto the stretcher. "ARE THEY EVEN ALIVE?!" He shouted, frantically getting no answered.

(Name's) P.O.V
"Dad! Dad, don't you let it kill me!" Dean cried. The Yellow-Eyed Demon looks at him again and smiles. Dean starts screaming in pain.

I jolted awake, only to be greeted by a sharp agonizing pain in my abdomen. I groan at the pain, closing my eyes tightly, till it passes. Actually my entire body hurt, but that one spot in particular hurt the worst. Breathing heavily, I open my eyes again, seeing I'm in a hospital room. But how... oh yeah, the Yellow-Eye Demon tortured Dean and I.

I hiss in pain as I force myself to sit up, grabbing the edge of my hospital shirt, I lift it up enough to see a cut along my stomach that was stitched up. As I stared at the stitches, I heard a door open. I turn my head to see Sam standing in the doorway, looking at me in shock. "(Name)." He said, quietly. I look at him, then glance at my exposed stomach and drop my shirt sheepishly, covering it back up.

"Thank god." Sam whispered, crossing the room over to my bed and wrap his arms around me for a tight embrace. I sat there stunned, feeling my face heat up instantly.

Sam pulled away from the hug to look at me. "I was so worried." He said, smiling at me relieved, brushing loose strands of hair out of my face. "You were?" I asked, still feeling my heart pounding in my chest. "Of course I was." He replied and I smile at him. "Do you remember what happen?" He asked.

"Yeah... Yellow-Eyes cut me open." I said, placing my hand over my stomach, where the stitches lay underneath. "...Just like he did to your mom and Jessica right? Shouldn't I be... dead? Am I dead?? Are you like my guide to the spirit world, in the form of Sam?!?" I asked, panicking.

"(Name), calm down it's okay." Sam said, softly, placing his hands on my shoulders. I held my breath, as I started blushing again. "The doctor said the cut wasn't deep enough for it to be too severe." He said. "Really? Oh... well that's good." I said, nodding with mouth shrug.

"What else happen? My body hurts all over, like I got run over by a truck or something." I said and Sam's face fell. "Uh well sort of. We were hit by a truck." He said.

"What?! Are Dean and your dad okay?" I asked, worried. Sam look down, not answering me. "Sam... tell me they're okay." I said, getting a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.