Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt

Dean and I try calling Sam to warn him or Bobby so he can get to Sam if we can't. But when we dial our phones, we only heard static. "You can't reach them." We heard Castiel behind us and turn to look at him. "You're outside your coverage zone." He said.

"What are you gonna do to Sam?" I asked, frantically. "Nothing. He's gonna do it to himself." Castiel replied. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, and Castiel looks down. "Oh, right, right. Got to toe the company line. Why are you here, Cas?" Dean asked.

"We've been through much together, you two and I. And I just wanted to say, I'm sorry it ended like this." Castiel said. "Sorry?" Dean repeated, and he punches Castiel, who hardly flinches. Dean flexes his hand in pain. "It's Armageddon, Cas. You need a bigger word than 'sorry.'" He said.

"Try to understand... this is long foretold. This is your..." Castiel started to say. "Destiny? Don't give me that holy crap. Destiny, God's plan... It's all a bunch of lies, you poor, stupid son of a bitch! It's just a way for your bosses to keep me and keep you in line!" Dean said.

"You know what's real? People, families... that's real. And you're gonna watch them all burn?" I asked. "What is so worth saving? I see nothing but pain here. I see inside both of you. I see your guilt, your anger, confusion. In paradise, all is forgiven. You'll both be at peace. Even with Sam." Castiel said.

"You can take your peace... and shove it up your lily-white ass. 'Cause I'll take the pain and the guilt. I'll even take Sam as is. It's a lot better than being some Stepford bitch in paradise." Dean growled.

"This is simple, Cas! No more crap about being a good soldier. There is a right and there is a wrong here, and you know it." I said, and Castiel turns away. "Look at me!" I said, grabbing Castiel's shoulder and turning him back to face me.

"You know it! You were gonna help us once, weren't you? You were gonna warn us about all this, before they dragged you back to Bible camp. Help us... now. Please." I pleaded. "What would you have me do?" Castiel asked. "Get us to Sam. We can stop this before it's too late." I said. "I do that, we will all be hunted. We'll all be killed." Castiel said.

"If there is anything worth dying for... this is it." I said, and Castiel shakes his head and looks down. "You spineless..." Dean growled and turns, walking away. "...soulless son of a bitch. What do you care about dying? You're already dead. We're done." He said.

"Dean..." Castiel said as I turn away as well. "We're done!" Dean yelled. Dean and I turn to look behind us, but Castiel has disappeared.

I breath heavily, turning back to the wall where the door used to be. I growled and ran to the wall, throwing a hard punch at it. With tears in my eyes, I kept punching the wall repeatedly.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Dean yelled, running over and grabbing my hand to stop me. "What are you trying to break your friggin' hand or something?" He asked, looking at my now bloody knuckles. "It doesn't matter Dean! We're screwed!" I yelled.

I choked and fell to my knees. "We're so screwed. And Sam he's..." I wailed with my head and hands on the ground. I heard Dean sigh and he kneels down beside me. "Let me look at your hand." He said.

I sniff and lifted myself up to sit on my knees, holding my hand out. Dean gently took it, reaching into his pocket and taking out a cloth to wrap it around my hand.

"Dean.... I'm scared." I said, tearfully. Dean stares at me for a moment then looks down, tightening the cloth around my hand. "Yeah, me too." He replied.

3rd Person P.O.V
Meanwhile, Sam was standing before a sign that reads: ST. MARY'S CONVENT - 2 miles. Ruby is a few paces behind him, by the car. Cindy is still pounding and screaming in the trunk.