Abandoned All Hope

Warning: Little bit of lime & implied smut again.

The boys and I were parked on a lakeside, while we wait on Castiel, who going to spy on this Crowley and follow him home. I was on the phone with Castiel while the boys leans against the car.

"Got him. The demon Crowley is making a deal. Even as we speak, it's... going... down." Castiel said. "Going down?" I repeated, and scoff. "Alright, just don't lose him, Cas." I said. "I won't lose him." Castiel replied.

I waited for a bit and Castiel spoke again. "I followed him. It's not far, but... it's layered in Enochian warding magic. I can't get in." He said. "That's okay, you did great. We'll take it from here." I said, turning to the boys, who look up at me.

We drove to the location which was a mansion. At night, Jo in evening dress approaches the gate and presses a button on the intercom. "Hello?" A voice on the intercom said. "Hello. My car broke down. I-I need some help." No said. "I'll be down in a minute." The voice replied, and Jo turns around to wait.

The gate swings open and two men approach. "Evening, pretty lady. Get yourself on in here." One of the men said. "I just need to make a call." Jo said. "You don't need to call anyone, baby." The man said, then he glances back at his partner. "We're the only help you're ever gonna need." He said.

"You know what? I think I should wait by my car." Jo said, turning to go. The first man grabs her shoulder and his eyes go black. "We said, get your ass in here." He growled. Jo shakes him loose and flattens him.

The second man is stabbed through the neck with Ruby's knife by Sam. Then he stabs the first man next. "Nice work, Jo." Dean complimented her as we run up out of hiding. "Thanks." Jo said.

I hand Jo a bag and pulls out wire cutters. "Okay. Shall we?" She asked. "Do your thing." I said, and she smirks. Jo cuts the power to the mansion while the boys and I head on inside.

A man with black hair wearing an all black suit rounds a corner, his hands in his pockets. "It's Crowley, right?" I asked, and the man stops, smirking at us. "So. The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew finally found me. Took you long enough." Crowley said.

Sam is holding Ruby's knife, while Dean and I each had a shotgun. Crowley approaches, stopping when he sees his rug is rumpled. He looks underneath, seeing a devil's trap has been drawn on the bottom of the rug.

"Do you have any idea how much this rug cost?" He asked us. Suddenly three men grab each of us from behind, disarming us and pinning our arms. Crowley holds up the Colt. "This is it, right? This is what it's all about." He said.

Crowley aims the gun at Dean, then adjusts his aim and shoots his own men, killing them. "We need to talk. Privately." He said, and leads us into another room.

"What the hell is this?" Dean asked. "Do you know how deep I could have buried this thing?" Crowley asked, waving a hand and making the the door slams shut. "There's no reason you or anyone should know this even exists, except that I told you." Crowley said.

"You told us." Sam said, questionably. "Rumors, innuendo, sent out on the grapevine." Crowley replied. "Why? Why tell us anything?" Sam asked, and Crowley aims the Colt at Dean again. "I want you to take this thing to Lucifer and empty it into his face." He said.

"Uh-huh, okay, and why exactly would you want the devil dead?" Dean asked. "It's called..." Crowley said, putting the gun down. "Survival. Well, I forgot you three at best are functioning morons." He said. "You're functioning...morons..." Dean said, losing confidence in his insult and mumbling the last part.

"Lucifer isn't a demon, remember? He's an angel. An angel famous for his hatred of humankind. To him, you're just filthy bags of pus. If that's the way he feels about you, what can he think about us?" Crowley said.