Bonus: The French Mistake

(Okay, I know I just said in the very long epilogue, that I wasn't gonna do any of the later seasons at this point in time. But there's two episodes I really-really wanna do, so I'm gonna make exception for them. As you can see, one is the famous French Mistake episode, where Sam and Dean are transported into our world. The other episode is another very memorable one, that you might already be able to guess. Here's a hint, it involves the boys traveling to another world as well.)

The boys and I were at Bobby's house while it was coming down in buckets outside. Dean was sitting at the desk in the library, on his laptop. I was sitting on a sofa, flipping through a book, when Sam enters the room with a more books. "Where's Bobby?" He asked, setting the stack of books on the desk.

"In town, supply run." I replied. "In this?" Sam asked, gesturing to the storm outside. "Yeah, man's a hero. We were officially out of hunter's helper." Dean said gesturing to his empty liquor bottle.

There was a sound of wings and Balthazar suddenly appears, in the doorway of the kitchen and library, holding a empty bowl. "Hello, gang." He greeted, and walks over the fireplace behind Dean, as he and I stood up. "You've seen 'the Godfather,' right?" Balthazar asked us. "Balthazar..." Dean said.

"You know, the end, where Michael Corleone sends his men to kill his enemies in one big, bloody swoop?" Bathazar asked, ignoring Dean and setting a bowl on the desk. The angel finds a container of salt and pours it into the bowl. "Hey!" Dean said, a bit louder to get his attention.

"Dead Sea brine. Good, good, good. You know, Moe Greene gets it in the eye, and Don Cuneo gets it in the revolving door?" Balthazar said, ignoring Dean. "I said, hey." Dean said, and Balthazar finally acknowledges him.

"You did. Twice. Good for you." Balthazar said, patting Dean on the shoulder. "Blood of lamb. Blood of lamb." The angel muttered, disappearing and reappearing in the kitchen, looking through Bobby's fridge. "Beer, cold pizza. Blood of lamb. Yes! Blood of lamb!"

"Why are you talking about the Godfather?" I asked. "Because we're in it." Balthazar said, disappearing and reappearing back over by the fireplace. "...Right now, tonight. And in the role of Michael Corleone... The archangel Raphael." He said, pouring the blood into the bowl.

"You mind telling us what you mean?" Dean asked. "No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no." Balthazar said, and he empties the contents of Bobby's desk drawer. "Hey! My Dad's gonna be piss about this when he gets back." I said, before Balthazar takes of the drawls and completely tears it in half.

"Yes." Balthazar said, picking up a bag with bones inside, up off the floor and holds it up. "Bone of a lesser saint. This vertebra will do very nicely. Your father does keep a beautiful pantry." He said to me.

"Wait, Raphael is after you?" Dean asked. "Raphael is after us all. You see, he's consolidated his strength. And now he's on the move." Balthazar said, grinding up the bones with his bare hand and pouring it into the bowl.

"And where's Cas?" Sam asked. "Oh, Cassie? He is deep, deep underground. So, good old Raffy put out a hit list on every last Samaritan who helped our dear Cas. Including all of you. And so much more importantly, me. See, he wants to draw Cas out in the open." Balthazar explained, carrying the bowl over to the window, where he begins drawing a symbol in it.

"And you expect us to just believe you?" Sam asked. "Oh, don't. You'll go where I throw you either way." Balthazar replied. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, then the lights starts flashing.

"That's all the time we have, lady and gentlemen." Balthazar said, walking back over to us. "Where is it?" He muttered, opening his jacket to search one of the inner pockets, revealing a bloodstain on his side.