Sin City

3rd Person P.O.V
Sam woke up early in the morning, (Name) right next to him in her bed. She was laying on her side, with her back against his chest, his left arm under her neck, while his right arm was draped over her waist.

Sam smiles down at her, missing this feeling of holding someone in his arms while they slept. He leans down to place a gentle kiss on her neck, before he slowly slip himself free from her to get up.

Sam changed into his workout clothes and slip out of (Name's) room, walking down the stairs. On the bottom floor, Bobby was already awake in the kitchen grabbing a beer before getting back to work. "Hey Bobby." Sam greeted, when he reach the bottom step.

"Sam. What are you doing up so early?" Bobby asked, closing the fridge. "I like to do some mornings runs when sun's coming up." Sam replied, stepping into the kitchen.

Bobby nodded and stares at Sam for a moment. "Look Sam..." He said, walking over to him. "We haven't really had the chance to talk." He said and Sam looks at him, confused. "About what?" He asked.

"About (Name)." Bobby said and Sam continue staring at him, until he realizes what it could be. Sam smiles and scoffs. "Bobby. Are you trying to give me the dad talk?" He asked.

"I'm giving you the Bobby talk. I ain't an idjit, I know (Name) loves you. Trust me, I know that better than anyone. But if she gets hurt..." Bobby said, giving Sam a very stern glare. "You best start preying, boy." He said in a low tone.

Sam drops his smile and nodded, understanding just how serious Bobby was being. "Good." Bobby said, turning and walking back into the library, leaving Sam standing in the kitchen taking in his threat.

(Name's) P.O.V
Bobby was working on the Colt, while Dean melts metal into bullets, when Sam and I walked in. "Hey." Sam greeted them. "Hey, what's up?" Dean asked, glancing up from his work.

"Might've found some omens in Ohio. Dry lightning, barometric-pressure drop." I said, looking at the newspaper in my hand. "Well, that's thrilling." Dean muttered.

"Plus, some guy blows his head off in a church and another goes postal in a hobby shop before the cops take him out. Might be demonic omens." Sam explained. "Or it could just be a suicide and a psycho scrapbooker." Dean suggested.

"Yeah, but it's our best lead since Lincoln." Sam said. "Where in Ohio?" Dean asked. "Elizabethville. It's a half-dead factory town in the rust belt." I replied. "There's got to be a demon or two in South Beach." Dean said.

"Sorry, Hef. Maybe next time." Sam said, smiling. "How's it going, Bobby?" I asked Bobby, who glances up at me. "Slow." He replied. "Eh, I tell you, it's a little sad seeing the Colt like that." Dean said.

"Well, the only thing it's good for now is figuring out what makes it tick." Bobby said. "So what makes it tick?" Sam asked and Bobby looks up not amused. Sam holds his hands up in amusement.

"So, if we want to go check out these omens in Ohio..." Dean said, rising him his seat. "...you think you can have that thing ready by this afternoon?" He asked Bobby, teasingly with a straight-face. Sam and I chuckle, while Bobby stares at him incredulously. "Well, it won't kill demons by then, but I can promise you it'll kill you." He said.

"All right, come on, we're wasting the daylight." Dean said, smiling. "See you, Bobby." Sam said to him. "Laters, gators." I said, holding up my hand as the boys and I start to leave. "Hey!" Bobby called out, getting us to stop. "You three run into anything... anything you call me." He said and we nodded.

We made it to Elizabethville and stop at the church, asking the Father some questions in our feds suits. "There's not much left for the insurance company. It was a suicide... I saw it myself." Father Gil explained. "Well, this shouldn't take long, then." Dean said and Gil sighed, pointing towards the balcony. "That's where Andy did it. It's the first time I'd seen him in weeks. He used to come every Sunday." He said.