Jus In Bello

(Name's) P.O.V
Sam and I rush into a bedroom, Dean following soon after and shuts the door. We search the room, Dean checks the drawers, Sam checks the safe, and I check nightstands on either side of the bed. "Any sign of it?" Dean asked. "Nothing. Are you sure this is Bela's room?" Sam asked.

Dean held up two wigs and shows them to us. "I'd say so." He said. Suddenly the phone ring and we share a look. I look down at the phone on the bed next to me then across at Sam, who shakes his head.

I pick up the phone and answers it cautiously. "Dean? Sweetie, are you there?" Bela asked. "Where are you?" I asked. "Ah (Name), so good to hear your voice. Two states away by now." Bela replied.

"Where?" I asked. "Where's our usual quippy banter? I miss it." Bela said. "We want it back, Bela... now." I ordered. "Your little pistol, you mean? Sorry, I can't at the moment." She said. "You understand how many people are gonna die if you do this?" I asked.

"What exactly is it that you think I plan to do with it?" Bela asked. "Take the only weapon we have against an army of demons and sell it to the highest bidder." I growled, tightening my grip on the phone. "You know nothing about me." Bela said.

"I know I'm gonna stop you." I muttered. "Tough words for a woman who can't even find me." Bela said, I could just picture her smug smile as she said that. "Oh, I'll find you. You know why? Because I have absolutely nothing better to do than to track you down." I growled.

"That's where you're wrong. You're about to be quite occupied." Bela said and I look over at the boys, worried. "Did you really think I wouldn't take precautions?" She asked.

Suddenly police officers burst into Bela's room and point guns at us. All three of us raise our hands above our heads. "Hands in the air!" One officer shouted. "Down on your knees." Another officer ordered. "That bitch!" Dean growled.

"Turn around! Now!" One of the officers ordered as we're force to lie down on the floor. "Sam and Dean Winchester and (Name) Singer, you have the right to remain silent." One of the officer said.

One the ground, the boys and I saw feet coming closer and we look at each other. "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney and have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you at government expense."

We look up to see Agent Henriksen. "Hi guys... It's been a while." He said, with a smirk. The boys and I look at each other. I close my eyes and laid my head down on the floor.

Shackled together by a chain and guarded by two officers, the boys and I were led into a police station. "Why all the sourpusses?" Dean asked smiling as he looks around the station that only had a few people inside.

I look at the name plate on the desk a woman was sitting at, which reads, 'NANCY FITZGERALD, Secretary'. Nancy looks afraid and grabs her rosary.

"I'll show you to the cells." Reidy said, grabbing Dean's arm. "Hey! Hey! Watch the merchandise!" Dean said, as we're led towards the cells. Nancy's eyes follow us, scared. "We're not the ones you should be scared of, Nancy." Dean told her, as we're guided down the hall and into the cell room.

We were lock up in a cell and the police left us alone. Dean heads for the bed and Sam to the door, which cause the chains to pull me in two different directions, since I was stuck in the middle. They both almost fall because of the chain and I yelp in pain, falling froward and grabbing onto the bars of the cell to save myself.

"Boys, come on!" I growled at them. "All right, all right. Sit?" Dean asked, standing up. "Yeah." Sam and I said, nodding. We awkwardly walk around each other and end up sitting on the bed. "How we gonna Houdini out of this one?" Dean asked. "Good question." Sam replied.